Rude Castmembers at the Magic Kingdom

And I'm the "snarky" one? Give me a break? I just have NEVER heard of ANYONE spending that kind of money on a week at Disney. Ever. Good for you for being able to blow that amount of cash on a trip...yippee. Whoop Dee Doo. I could care less how much you spend...it was a shocking thing to read is all. No need to get so defensive...I was in no way, shape or form being rude or "snarky" with you OR asking you to justify anything to me. Just curious...get a grip.

I am in no way defensive. It is you who is on the defense. In my 1st post (which you snarkily called outrageous), I was merely stating that a Disney vacation is often way more expensive than a week elsewhere. AND since I was responding to the Wal-Mart/Disney comparison, I merely mentioned that since Disney uses customer service as one of their major marketing tools, people do expect better service than at Wal-Mart.

You said I was outrageous. I am merely helping you understand that it is not at all out of the realm of possibility.

But my goodness, all the whoop-de-dos, etc - now that is being defensive. First attacking my post then attacking my response to your attack. My oh my. Somebody needs a life :surfweb:

Now, if you would kindly read my original post, I did say that I don't blame the CM's. Disney has made too many cutbacks to keep promising all the magic and pixie dust. Yet they are still marketing it. No wonder CM's are getting beat up by Stupid Guests. They are caught in the middle. Disney is promising something, yet they don't pay enough nor give the employees all the tools they need to implement their little promises. Then the guests are ticked because everything isn't as magical as promised. It is a vicious circle.

But I have a nice, cold pitcher of kool-aid if you would like a glass :teeth:

You said I was outrageous. I am merely helping you understand that it is not at all out of the realm of possibility.

It is outrageous to me...and to most of the people I know. I think you just saw the word "outrageous" and thought I was saying YOU personally were outrageous for spending that amount of money on a trip. As I stated before, I could care less how much you spend. If you have it - go for it!

But I have a nice, cold pitcher of kool-aid if you would like a glass :teeth:

Is it grape by chance? :upsidedow

That thread is very self-explanatory why Disney is experiencing a downfall of customer service. The group of CM's posting there, including those on this thread that went running over there to tattle, apparently have a total lack of regard towards the customer service aspect of their jobs. If they hate the customers so much, perhaps they should quit.

And I certainly hope Disney reads those boards too.

Disclaimer: I am not, nor have ever been, a Disney Cast Member. That being said, I do work in a service role (technical support) and I can honestly say that based on MY experiences in the parks, I would rather spend some time with Cast Members than a lot of the guests there. Yes, CMs get frustrated. Yes, there can be miscommunication between guests and CMs. And yes, some CMs are downright rude. That being said, guests get whiny, try to argue policy, and generally do "stupid" things.

I am all for reporting bad CMs. Please do... I have. Get a manager, report them to City Hall, whatever it takes. But praise the good CMs. Without those CMs who put up with people complaining all day long, there would be no Disney. I would love to see guests try to work the job of a CM for a week.

Keep in mind: these are the same CMs who have to deal with people who want to ask bus drivers questions while driving the bus, guests who try to "fake" their kids height (for which I think the whole party should be thrown out of the park), and guests who think a ride being down for refurb or bad weather entitles them to a refund.

Many CMs are well-educated and work seasonally or are retired. These CMs could do plenty else where they would make much more money. Why don't they? Because they enjoy bringing the magic of Disney to you.

In my time here on the Dis, I have discovered many forms of elitism... DVC members who think DVC is superior, those who look down on guests who stay in value resorts, AP guests who think their AP gets them something other than what is in the little booklet they give you, and finally, the ones who think that CMs must be cheery every moment and should be fired for one moment of what is perceived as rudeness. Many groups of people who have clearly forgotten about the Disney magic.

Disclaimer: I am not, nor have ever been, a Disney Cast Member. That being said, I do work in a service role (technical support) and I can honestly say that based on MY experiences in the parks, I would rather spend some time with Cast Members than a lot of the guests there. Yes, CMs get frustrated. Yes, there can be miscommunication between guests and CMs. And yes, some CMs are downright rude. That being said, guests get whiny, try to argue policy, and generally do "stupid" things.

I am all for reporting bad CMs. Please do... I have. Get a manager, report them to City Hall, whatever it takes. But praise the good CMs. Without those CMs who put up with people complaining all day long, there would be no Disney. I would love to see guests try to work the job of a CM for a week.

Keep in mind: these are the same CMs who have to deal with people who want to ask bus drivers questions while driving the bus, guests who try to "fake" their kids height (for which I think the whole party should be thrown out of the park), and guests who think a ride being down for refurb or bad weather entitles them to a refund.

Many CMs are well-educated and work seasonally or are retired. These CMs could do plenty else where they would make much more money. Why don't they? Because they enjoy bringing the magic of Disney to you.

In my time here on the Dis, I have discovered many forms of elitism... DVC members who think DVC is superior, those who look down on guests who stay in value resorts, AP guests who think their AP gets them something other than what is in the little booklet they give you, and finally, the ones who think that CMs must be cheery every moment and should be fired for one moment of what is perceived as rudeness. Many groups of people who have clearly forgotten about the Disney magic.

A very wise and honest post. Thank you for replying and putting a reasonable opinion on things.

Again, this thread was not a bashing of castmembers thread, the op was making a comment about having some bad castmember interaction, which she has never had before.

That turned into this thread being noted on a heavily traveled cast member site where guests were labled some not nice things by one particular poster. Thats it, the overwhelming majority on this post love the castmembers and are not ragging on the castmembers and appreciate the magic they bring to all our vacations.

There really is no need for more defend the castmembers posts, why, this thread was not bashing them in the first place,we all agree they are amazing, except a small number, which is found in every bunch no matter where.

The other excuse that bugs me is the whole "they only make $x.xx an hour."
Any of us, at any time, have choices. There are lots of low paying jobs out there that don't require customer service skills. If you choose to work for Disney, you know what is expected. Their training program makes that quite clear.

That is an excuse, pay them more get better quality. Basic economic principle. You can not really demand the cream of the crop if Wal-mart pays better. Disney is easily getting cheap labor from those who fall into the category "love Disney." for those who don't fall into the "love" category, in Orlando, Disney is the cheap labor market... Its like living near a ford plant in a suburb somewhere and everyone working there on the floor (oh wait they have better unions... thus are paid much better) Disney is going to attract the lower rung of workers that are uneducated and untrained, because those are the rates they pay! You cannot fire 1000 of these workers who show little loyalty to the job because then you have a labour crisis! Pay more money and you can demand more out of workers. Because if you hassle them about it enough they will go work somewhere else; and in a place where they have giant signs saying "Now Hiring" everywhere and pray each year that they can suck more college program people in to make up labor shortages, losing workers one by one because they are pressuring a more "disneyesque" attitude is not going to fly. Bottom line, disney needs labor but not willing to shell out to get it. Like the attractions in the parks, they are not willing to invest money to make their company better. which is why its not going to do so well down the road, because one day people wake up.

And really, if you are only making 20k a year at one of the higher paying ground pounding positions in WDW, feeding your family of four or what not... lets face it its going to be hard to put the happy face on every day when little mickey doesn't have shoes that fit him because you had to choose between fixing your broken car to continue to go to work or put proper clothing on your child.

for somre reason my quotes are not working:
from christmaself:
"Thank you for stopping. I would also like to politely point out to you that WDW does go through a screening process and does not "just hire anyone off the streets". Sure, there will always be the occasional rude person that interviewed well enough to make it through the cut, but as a rule, only the best will make it through.

Comparing WalMart to Disney though is ridiculous."

----

You obviously did not get what I was saying. It is ridiculous for people to complain about quality slipping. My comparison to wal-mart is very valid as it shows the difference in the same rank of jobs by pay (heck many CMs work at wal-marts too because they need more money because of the pay they get at Disney is so cruddy.) expecting anyone to be a superman because they wear a name badge for disney is silly. Wal-mart and Disney employ the same kind of people in the Orlando area, because they are on the same pay scale. The comparison is good for the point I was making, that is the reason you like the service at WDW compared to Walmart is because the large percentage of "disney loving cast members" that work there, and the lack of "walmart loving employees" that work at wallyworld. not many of us grew up with an "uncle sam walton" and willing to pledge our undying loyalty to his company.

as for your screening process comment, have you been in the casting building lately? they pretty much turn away convicted criminals and those who have a no rehire status! (yeah i know they turn a few more away, but not too many) Disney is desperate for blood and sweat and they will take it where they can get it. again raise wages and they will come... and I am pretty sure I wrote that alot of the baddies that make it in get weeded out fairly quickly....

[QUOTE

A family of five on the platinum plan can spend upwards of 15,000 for a week stay with airfare, spending money, etc. It can be done :goodvibes[/QUOTE]

Hubby and I went on the platinum plan last year, stayed in two different Deluxe resorts, concierge and spent $60,000 for three and a half weeks. It all depends on how much money you have and what you want to spend it on and can afford. We like to make our vacations memorable when we go to WDW and we have never had children, like to travel, mainly to Disney destinations! :) , we are retired and independently wealthy, so it is a treat once a year for us. What can I say...We LOVE Disney!:love: We don't do all our vacations that way of course, but we definitely like to do it up at WDW and have the time of our lives!:) sorry off topic, back to your regularly scheduled programming....
arielchickenofthesea

I think this thread is witness to what makes cms crazy. Some of you can state your opinion politely and well thought out. While others are just trying to put down and crack on what someone else said.

Think about it... you are the guests they have to put up with. Look at the way you are treating each other.

In my experience guests are far worse then cms. They believe the rules don't apply to them in some way. The ones that are the worst are the smokers! They always have a clever excuse for smoking where ever they please. Oh and kids with heelies (sp?) that aren't permitted to be used in the parks. Parents who don't watch their kids and let them climb on everything they aren't supposed to. Safety becomes before anything else in Disney with Cast members.

Guests believe they are always right no matter what they do, including interrupting a cm who is helping another guest because they feel they are far more important than the other guest. If you are an adult and want to see Mickey, an hour in line means nothing to those standing behind you. You get the excuse " Oh I didn't see any kids so we thought you worked here," despite the autograph book and camera ready to go.

So if each cast member has to put up with thousands of people just like this everyday. Maybe it is possible they handle a situation wrong because your situation started out similar to something they just experienced and are trying to prevent it from happening again. Just a thought.

The comparison with Walmart isn't too far off either. The only difference is if you work at Walmart at least you stand inside in the air conditioning. Honestly, disney just can't get enough people who are willing to work for low wages when working means standing in the heat for 12 hours being abused by tired, hot and cranky guests.

I am not a moderator at SGT, although I am someone who posts there almost daily, and it has become, as I called it in a post there, the front porch where I meet with other Cast Members and people willing to listen and laugh along as I tell my stories. Then, I laugh along as they tell theirs.

I would like to ask that, if you are a SGT poster, but not a regular poster here, please go back to the porch and leave the people of Dis, the majority of whom (including LucyStorm) sound like the kind of guests we want visiting us at the Walt Disney World Resort, alone. If you are a known regular poster here and have something constructive to add, please feel free. However, I am sick of watching the bashing that has gone on over the last few days, as I expressed in the SGT thread referencing this thread. That thread, by the way, has been locked.

Please note, we do not refer to all guests as stupid, in fact, we know that the average guest is going to do stupid things while here, because they are human. Anyone who cannot realize this is not going to last at SGT long, and honestly, I'm glad when the people who don't understand that leave. The name of SGT is sort of like "small animal hospital" in my mind. Well, is it a small hospital for animals, or a hospital for small animals? I choose to see "Stupid Guest Tricks" as referencing stupid tricks that guests do. And we all do it. I know I have my share from going into the parks. And many of the people who receive honorable mention at SGT, we understand to be perfectly intelligent, rational people when they are home. The parks and the Orlando area are not their normal environment, which causes some amount of confusion and stupid action.

A similar story to that: When I was driving a hotel shuttle to and from the Portland International Airport, you could actually watch how, as a driver would get closer and closer to the terminal, they would seemingly forget how to drive and what common courtesy was on the road. While dropping passengers off, I have been hit by more cars than most large groups of people could come up with in a lifetime. In one incident, I had a lady pull up right to my back bumper, and when I pulled a large bag off the top of the luggage compartment, it knocked me onto her hood because she was so close that the back of my knees hit her bumper. When I landed on her hood, she pulled back so quickly that she knocked me off her hood with a 120-lb bag sitting on my chest. It was one of the worst feelings I've ever felt. But I am sure that once you put this lady on a plane (she was a flight attendant), she becomes a perfectly normal person, as she is in an environment she is used to.

So with that said, the invitation is set: Come on over, grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and laugh along with us as we tell the stories of our days at work, of that person who does something stupid, funny or (my personal favorite) special that makes one day different from the last and next. The truly stupid guests are one in a thousand, or let's overestimate and say one in five hundred, or grossly overestimate to one in a hundred.. With the sheer numbers we welcome into the parks every day, that means that we have about 50-650 truly stupid guests just at Magic Kingdom on any given day, where all we can do is shake our heads, walk away and post it for the entertainment of others. But the key is to do it in myrrh.

I am sorry that our two message boards crossed paths like this. On our side, the moderators are taking action to make sure it does not happen again. I know not what that is, but we have good mods (as I am sure you do, too) and they will do the right thing.

I am sorry to see that this got out of hand like this. Allow me to be among the first to cross the line, shake someone's hand and see if we can repair some of this rift, or at least keep it from widening. You are here because you love all things Disney. Those of us who are at Disney World and post at SGT are the most likely to be at Disney World because we love working for Disney and love giving great service to those of you who are our guests. Those at SGT who have "Former" as their employment status are at SGT to relive the heydays, as many of their memories are fond. While our two sites on the web are not exactly complementary, it's not like we are completely opposite boards either, say for instance, like the RNC and DNC forums. And no, that is not an invitation for political debate. :lmao:

Thank you all for listening, and please, do have a truly Magical day. pixiedust:

What an awesome post MonorailGuy! You , and cast members like you, are the reason that Disney is such a magical place to visit!. This thread, like most threads here on the DIS board that involve any kind of controversy gets blown up into proportions it never should.

My opinion people dont read through all the posts on the thread and then the point is convoluted and a mess insues. Thanks for taking the time to come here and post , your a great rep for the SGT board.

I am not a moderator at SGT, although I am someone who posts there almost daily, and it has become, as I called it in a post there, the front porch where I meet with other Cast Members and people willing to listen and laugh along as I tell my stories. Then, I laugh along as they tell theirs.

I would like to ask that, if you are a SGT poster, but not a regular poster here, please go back to the porch and leave the people of Dis, the majority of whom (including LucyStorm) sound like the kind of guests we want visiting us at the Walt Disney World Resort, alone. If you are a known regular poster here and have something constructive to add, please feel free. However, I am sick of watching the bashing that has gone on over the last few days, as I expressed in the SGT thread referencing this thread. That thread, by the way, has been locked.

Please note, we do not refer to all guests as stupid, in fact, we know that the average guest is going to do stupid things while here, because they are human. Anyone who cannot realize this is not going to last at SGT long, and honestly, I'm glad when the people who don't understand that leave. The name of SGT is sort of like "small animal hospital" in my mind. Well, is it a small hospital for animals, or a hospital for small animals? I choose to see "Stupid Guest Tricks" as referencing stupid tricks that guests do. And we all do it. I know I have my share from going into the parks. And many of the people who receive honorable mention at SGT, we understand to be perfectly intelligent, rational people when they are home. The parks and the Orlando area are not their normal environment, which causes some amount of confusion and stupid action.

A similar story to that: When I was driving a hotel shuttle to and from the Portland International Airport, you could actually watch how, as a driver would get closer and closer to the terminal, they would seemingly forget how to drive and what common courtesy was on the road. While dropping passengers off, I have been hit by more cars than most large groups of people could come up with in a lifetime. In one incident, I had a lady pull up right to my back bumper, and when I pulled a large bag off the top of the luggage compartment, it knocked me onto her hood because she was so close that the back of my knees hit her bumper. When I landed on her hood, she pulled back so quickly that she knocked me off her hood with a 120-lb bag sitting on my chest. It was one of the worst feelings I've ever felt. But I am sure that once you put this lady on a plane (she was a flight attendant), she becomes a perfectly normal person, as she is in an environment she is used to.

So with that said, the invitation is set: Come on over, grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and laugh along with us as we tell the stories of our days at work, of that person who does something stupid, funny or (my personal favorite) special that makes one day different from the last and next. The truly stupid guests are one in a thousand, or let's overestimate and say one in five hundred, or grossly overestimate to one in a hundred.. With the sheer numbers we welcome into the parks every day, that means that we have about 50-650 truly stupid guests just at Magic Kingdom on any given day, where all we can do is shake our heads, walk away and post it for the entertainment of others. But the key is to do it in myrrh.

I am sorry that our two message boards crossed paths like this. On our side, the moderators are taking action to make sure it does not happen again. I know not what that is, but we have good mods (as I am sure you do, too) and they will do the right thing.

I am sorry to see that this got out of hand like this. Allow me to be among the first to cross the line, shake someone's hand and see if we can repair some of this rift, or at least keep it from widening. You are here because you love all things Disney. Those of us who are at Disney World and post at SGT are the most likely to be at Disney World because we love working for Disney and love giving great service to those of you who are our guests. Those at SGT who have "Former" as their employment status are at SGT to relive the heydays, as many of their memories are fond. While our two sites on the web are not exactly complementary, it's not like we are completely opposite boards either, say for instance, like the RNC and DNC forums. And no, that is not an invitation for political debate. :lmao:

Thank you all for listening, and please, do have a truly Magical day. pixiedust:

Frankly, I'm sorry that they closed the thread on SGT because I wanted to add to it. I can't remember a single negative experience with a CM at WDW. I've been going there since I was about 12 and I'm (ahem) well past that now. Have there been rude CM's? I'm sure there have, but I haven't allowed the memory to last long enough to get back home and talk about it. I KNOW that the CM's work very hard, long hours for low pay and I can easily brush off a bad moment. I've had wonderful experiences with CM's every time I go and I always try and either put word in at City Hall or send an email to WDW Guest Relations when I get back. On the other side-I've seen WAY more than my share of "entitled" guests that think the World should revolve around them and their personal wishes and needs.
If we guests want great service, we have to treat the CM's the way we would like to be treated-not as servants, not as an obstacle in the way of our magical vacation memories. If we treat them as well as we want them to treat us, I would hazard a guess that 99% of the time we're going to have that magical experience that we all want at Disney. As for the 1% when the CM we encounter is having a bad day? If it's really out of control, report it. If you have to ask yourself (or anyone else) if it should be reported, then maybe it's something that can be written off to that CM having a bad day and you can let it go.

I would be the first to extend my hand to you Monorail Guy.

As I have said over and over again, my thread was simply to express surprise at something that happened to me that has never happened before in over 20trips. I think that, in itself, is remarkable. I didn't ask for reparation, didn't even intend to complain to Disney, just was surprised.

Anyway folks, I agree that to mix the two sites is just wrong. And that a few posters can turn something innocent into something it was never intended to be.

It took guts, Monorail Guy, to come over here and post what you did. I appreciate it. And I appreciate what the castmembers do every day in sometimes trying circumstances. It would be why I am ruined for any other park than Disney.

Anyway, if any more nastiness shows up here, I am going to ask for the thread to be locked.

Thank you to all who used your intelligence and kept the discussion civil.

Bonnie

What a wonderful, well thought out post. I was in the first batch of DIS posters who went over to SGT to see what the hubbub was about. I have to say I was shocked to see the vitriol in that post. It was not pretty. I also noticed that it wasn't CM's that were the most hateful, but guests. I sincerely hoped that was not the opinion held by the majority of the CM's at a place I hold so dear.

I took the time to register, and read through the rest of the threads and saw exactly what you described. A nice place with nice people who have tons of hilarious stories, a lot of which translate across many different fields involving dealing with the public. And I picked up a ton of helpful hints to avoid being a "SG".

When out in the "real world", and especially at Disney, I strive to be the guest that "makes a cast members day". I want people to remember me with a smile, and to give back some of the magic that is so freely given to me. Not to say I have never been a "SG", I try so hard not to be. But if I am, hopefully I'll end up as an amusing story on your board as opposed to a hateful one. :flower3:

The name of SGT is sort of like "small animal hospital" in my mind. Well, is it a small hospital for animals, or a hospital for small animals? I choose to see "Stupid Guest Tricks" as referencing stupid tricks that guests do.

I love this analogy.

MonorailGuy, That was a beautiful post. Thank you. I would like to be among what I am sure will be many here that would like to accept and return your handshake. I am very sorry things got so out of hand between the two boards. :( Obviously we are all Disney loving people and I'm sure no disrespect was intended on either side. Sometimes things get said, misread, moods factor in, that dreaded lack of facial expression and so on, then emotions get out of whack and soon common sense often takes a hike. :blush: Before we know it a rift occurs when face to face the intent would've probably been better understood and the problem most likely never would've occured in the first place. :)

I'd like to apologize for my participation in the conversation that caused any undue stress. It was never my intention to hurt or upset anyone but only to try and support a friend. Unfortunately I got caught up in the emotion of it and didn't go about it entirely the right way. My opinion is that I don't think anyone ever meant to openly bash CMs, but can see when a thread like this is started, it can easily begin to look that way. :( Each individual post relating one or two incidents is, I'm sure meant to be nothing more than a casual observation, but when they're grouped together it can begin to look pretty ugly. I know Lucystorm pretty well and know without a doubt that it was never her intent to spew ugliness at CMs. I've seen her in action with CMs. She's a lovely lady that due to whatever reasons we're all unaware of, whether it be heat, moods, perception of situations on her end, or the CMs end (or both) had what for her were a couple of rough experiences and chose to share them here, I think primarly due to the fact it so rarely happens, it surprised her. :) I doubt that she in a million years meant to create a venue for the bashing of the very people that help to create the magic in a place she loves.

You make a very good point regarding how we humans can do bizarre out of the norm stupid things when out of our element and I think having a website that shares those is really a pretty funny idea! Some of the stories there must be utterly priceless, hilarious and others very touching. The concept the website is based on is really pretty cool. Frankly, I'm a poster child for those that get dumb out of their element and will freely admit that. :p

The name of SGT is sort of like "small animal hospital" in my mind. Well, is it a small hospital for animals, or a hospital for small animals? I choose to see "Stupid Guest Tricks" as referencing stupid tricks that guests do.
I liked this. It was helpful. Thank you!

Your airport/luggage story! Sheesh! Awful! I do hope you weren't hurt in the incident.

The mean spirited things that were said in both places saddens me. It's unfortunate that happened. The fact is we're at our respective sites because of a mutual love of something and hopefully we can all find a level of respect and understanding and go from here.

*Extends olive branch.... offers peace as well as apologies*

Frankly, I'm sorry that they closed the thread on SGT because I wanted to add to it. I can't remember a single negative experience with a CM at WDW. I've been going there since I was about 12 and I'm (ahem) well past that now. Have there been rude CM's? I'm sure there have, but I haven't allowed the memory to last long enough to get back home and talk about it. I KNOW that the CM's work very hard, long hours for low pay and I can easily brush off a bad moment. I've had wonderful experiences with CM's every time I go and I always try and either put word in at City Hall or send an email to WDW Guest Relations when I get back. On the other side-I've seen WAY more than my share of "entitled" guests that think the World should revolve around them and their personal wishes and needs.
If we guests want great service, we have to treat the CM's the way we would like to be treated-not as servants, not as an obstacle in the way of our magical vacation memories. If we treat them as well as we want them to treat us, I would hazard a guess that 99% of the time we're going to have that magical experience that we all want at Disney. As for the 1% when the CM we encounter is having a bad day? If it's really out of control, report it. If you have to ask yourself (or anyone else) if it should be reported, then maybe it's something that can be written off to that CM having a bad day and you can let it go.

Just a reminder in case the content has become lost on this long thread, the real problem was not with any of the posters in the thread on SGT other than the original poster that took to very personal and rude attacks that just didnt seem to suit the original post on here.

Somehow this has developed into a the DISers are bashing the cast members, I dont see that in any way shape or form, I think the overwhelming majority of DISers love the cast members, without them the rides and experiences of Disney are nothing.

If the folks of SGT are going to be upset, be upset at the original poster on the thread on you all's board, not lucy or the DISers. I for one was happy to see the bully get confronted by Lucy, you want to open the can, be prepared to be whooped on a little yourself. Sad thing is they think its ok to demorilize other people and find it amusing. SG is amusing, I get it, I think most if not all do, the bon bon comments and such. not so amusing, not really anyway to have a sence of humor about that, its just rude an insensitive. Again, sence of humor here, I get it, thats just not funny.

If the folks of SGT are going to be upset, be upset at the original poster on the thread on you all's board, not lucy or the DISers.

Thank you for your support, NY, but I have to tell you that I lost my temper over there and I am not proud of it. In addition, the other posters over there were very supportive and have had some extremely intelligent conversations with me about it in PM. I have not received even one negative PM over there about my own behavior.

I believe that the moderators over there have taken care of the situation.

And Kama is right, we are all on both these boards because we love Disney. And that says it all.

I find myself again saying thank you NYBlue. :)

Thank you for your support, NY, but I have to tell you that I lost my temper over there and I am not proud of it. In addition, the other posters over there were very supportive and have had some extremely intelligent conversations with me about it in PM. I have not received even one negative PM over there about my own behavior.

I'm glad to hear the remainder of your experiences there have been positive Lucystorm. I read the last few posts on the thread and want to say thank you to those posters. I've felt for Lucy through this as though I was going through it myself, so on her behalf... to the kind, eloquent and understanding SGT people, I say thank you! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter