Rude and uncalled for Advances

Yeah, and sometimes it seems like all they want is to get booted for bad behavior. Weird. And pathetic. :sad2:

The only time (once) that I've reported was for lewd behavior. The many instances of rude behavior I try to deal with on my own.

It's too bad, really, but there are plenty of nice people out there as well.

We were all in Central Plaza one night and I reported someone. He must of been warned because he apologized and changed his behavior.

I would not hesitate to do it again.

Mal

JeanJoe said:
The only time (once) that I've reported was for lewd behavior. The many instances of rude behavior I try to deal with on my own.

It's too bad, really, but there are plenty of nice people out there as well.

Luckily, I haven't had to report anyone, it seems I just bothered with a bajillion friend requests. However, I do agree, there are lots of nice people on the game and I often think to myself before I say or do something "Would I do this at DISNEY WORLD?" It usually helps keep things gravy... Now if only everyone else would think that way...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter