• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ruben won!

DisneyGirl421

<font color=blue>Future Broadway Star!<br><font co
Yeah! Ruben won! I wanted clay the whole time, but ruben is such a teddy bear cute! and we all kno clay's gonna get a record deal too!

GO RUBEN!!!!

I was amazed that I got in to vote for Ruben last night. Only got in once, but oh well.

Anyone going to be buying either Ruben or Clay's CD?

I am so disappointed in this vote.
Clay has an amazing voice and will have my support no matter what.

I didn't really care who won because I liked both of them, but I liked Clay more then Ruben.

photo-v-12.jpg

Way to go, Ruben! Great Job, Clay! I can't believe how hard some people are taking these results. "I'm crying right now for Clay!" goodness it's a game show! And Clay is already recording an album! Save your tears for someone who needs them! :rolleyes:

I was really disappointed last night, because Clay has so much more talent than Ruben. For me, Ruben is ok but really nothing special...I won't be buying his cd, but I'll definitely be buying Clay's!

I was so torn over them and I can't believe how close it was. I'm a Clay fan myself but I still love Ruuuuuben!

Alex

i think clay should have won!!! i really did like ruben, but i dont think he was anything special cuz he always sang the same sorta songs (he was still good at them). ill def be buying both their cds, and i already have two burned cds...one of songs sung by the different contestants, and one by all clay!!

I liked Clay better but I think they will both have sucess in the future

I didn't really like Clay because he was way too Broadway for me. I've LOVED Ruben since I first saw him, and I screamed when he won! I'm definately RUBENIZED!

"It's the church of Ruben, and I believe!" -Paula Abdul:smooth:

Number 205 all the way baby!

I seriously think CLAYTON HOLMES AIKEN should've won he was way better than ruben studdard and i love CLAYTON AIKEN forever and always

is anyone going to any of the concerts during their tour??? i possibly am!!!

iam...and ya know whats really cool ruben is commin home and makin his music video and wants every1 who wants 2 to be in it ahhhh so cool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter