Rt 66 Topock to Williams AZ

4Parksoneworld

Earning My Ears
How much time is the drive time from Topack to Williams on RT 66; assuming a few stops (e.g Oatman, Kingman, seligman and Williams.

We are driving from Anaheim to the Grand Canyon in one day.

I plan to get up at 6 and get to Oatman around 10:30ish.

From there how much time should I expect it it take to Williams?

I just checked out Google Maps and it's saying about 2.5 hours from Oatman to Williams.

Oatman is awesome. Such friendly people and the wild burrows are just magical.

Thanks, that seems doable.
Any other recommended stops on RT66 on the way to Williams and then onto the Grand Canyon?

One place I really wish we had of made time to stop and visit on the way to the Grand Canyon was Bearizona in Willams. Also there is a little diner in Williams that is famous for pie. I really wish we had of stopped there as well. Ok I just went and checked and the pie place is called Pine Country Restaurant.

Love Williams and the Pine Country Restaurant. Visited many years ago when our kids were younger. We still talk about what fun we had there. Still have my coffee mug from the restaurant. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter