• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RSR Down This Morning - July 11

nutshell

Oh, Disney!
Just found out RSR is down this morning. The CM's recommended I get in FP line, but we've already ridden it a couple times and we really want a night FP. So, it's off to paradise pier and I'll keep checking back on FP's.

Sound like a plan?

We were in line almost to get on when it broke. We lost our FPs for the day. :( We left and went to DL.

RSR broke down when my wife tried to use a FP that I'd gotten for her first thing in the morning. The CMs were telling those already in line that they could wait in line if they wanted to, but weren't allowing anyone to get in line. They also said that the FP could be used at any time that day because that's their policy when there's a breakdown. We just went to Flo's V8 Cafe for lunch. The kid's meal in the Lightning McQueen "tray" was so worth it.

However, it's been my understanding that RSR was strict on FP return times even before the current FP return time enforcement throughout Disneyland, with the exception of days where the ride broke down. On our trip last Nov, I saw a visitor screaming at a CM at the RSR entrance that he and his family spent so much money and was ticked off about something. The CM wasn't backing down and told him that he would call for security if he continued. My guess was that he had an expired FastPass that he assumed he could use because it was possible with other rides. Still - the single rider line was available and he could have just gotten in line with his family, which was probably over two hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter