RRR: where is the music

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
Rode rip ride rocket yesterday. Our cars said ride out of service and there was no music track. In Feb my dh did not have sound either. Common occurance or bad luck?

That's a shame you never had music......

Always had music whenever we've gone on....and we've ridden a lot! So maybe it was just bad luck......

I did wish it hadn't worked the time I pressed Beastie Boys by mistake.........:laughing:

We have had it on past trips. I always get zztop when I screw up. A silent ride really changes the experience.

Sometimes it just doesn't work. The same as sometimes I can't get into the hidden tracks menu either!

We have had it on past trips. I always get zztop when I screw up. A silent ride really changes the experience.

I can imagine it's quite different actually........thankfully we've never experienced music not working.

How come it's always music we wouldn't choose when we screw up........lol.......

If the ride cart does not sync going thru the loading area right this can happen. I have had this happen a few times too. When you get off just inform a TM that there was no music and they will let you re ride. You will have to walk up and over behind the control booth to the other side.

If the ride cart does not sync going thru the loading area right this can happen. I have had this happen a few times too. When you get off just inform a TM that there was no music and they will let you re ride. You will have to walk up and over behind the control booth to the other side.
Good info.

I assume it's when the cart is not charging properly.

That's a shame you never had music......

Always had music whenever we've gone on....and we've ridden a lot! So maybe it was just bad luck......

I did wish it hadn't worked the time I pressed Beastie Boys by mistake.........:laughing:

I pick Sabotage on purpose every ride ...:rockband:

I pick Sabotage on purpose every ride ...:rockband:

Lol........don't laugh......I always pick I will Survive....Gloria Gaynor. I believe her......:D

Love that song...........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter