RPR "water view" king room suggestions?

mpstm

Earning My Ears
DH and I will be staying @ RPR July 3rd - July 8th. We have booked a Water View room with 1 king bed. This will be our first "onsite" stay without the kids (have stayed at HRH 3 times with our teenagers). We've seen lots of room suggestions on her for rooms with 2 queen beds, but none for "water view, king rooms" (we're guessing "water view" is a view of pool/beach-and maybe a portion of the IOA?). Does anyone have suggestions/room #'s for this type of room. Would love to be able to see pool, beach, and park! Only 3 1/2 weeks :yay: :worship: :love: !!!!

We've stayed in room 3624 (tower 3, 6th floor, room 24) twice. The room is a water view, king bed. Here's the view from the room:

rpr02.jpg

rpr01.jpg

Hope you have a great time! :goodvibes

Thanks Alliecat! I didn't think we'd ever get a "king room" recommendation! View looks great. We'll try & request it!:cool1:

Question for you, AllieKat. Was the king room you stayed in non-smoking? That's a requirement for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter