• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RPR room rate

lainey

Mouseketeer
Hi there
I have booked RPR 29th Dec through 2 Jan 2010 and the room rate is $384 per night:eek: do you think there is any chance, nearer the time, that I will get a supersaver rate or anything that may bring the price down ?
thanks advance :thumbsup2
Elaine

yes, we did not get our biggest discounts until October and we went in December...just book now and change it later! ;)

Hi there
I have booked RPR 29th Dec through 2 Jan 2010 and the room rate is $384 per night:eek: do you think there is any chance, nearer the time, that I will get a supersaver rate or anything that may bring the price down ?
thanks advance :thumbsup2
Elaine

You're booked during one of the busiest weeks of the year and over New Year's Eve. I doubt there will be any discounts during that week.

I know its a busy time of the year - and Im not banking on the rates being reduced, was just wondering if what my chances were. Still staying though,as this is one of the highlights of the holiday:banana:

elaine, check and see what the rates were in 08 for that room.

that might give you an indicator of what discounts came out for that time period.

check the thread of alexandnessa by doing a search.
it is titled something .....like........rates and dates for uo hotels
or similar to that.

elaine, check and see what the rates were in 08 for that room.

that might give you an indicator of what discounts came out for that time period.

check the thread of alexandnessa by doing a search.
it is titled something .....like........rates and dates for uo hotels
or similar to that.

Mac,

You talking about last year's date and rate thread? That was done by bubba's mom. Here's the thread: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1622058.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter