RPR Room Question

maryann92201

Mouseketeer
Do any of the rooms have a fridge? We'll be driving and was planning to stop for a few groceries for breakfast like milk, yogurt, etc.... If they do not have a fridge do they rent them?

Do any of the rooms have a fridge? We'll be driving and was planning to stop for a few groceries for breakfast like milk, yogurt, etc.... If they do not have a fridge do they rent them?

They only have a mini bar. You can rent a fridge. I think it is $15/day but I'm not positive. Lots of people use a styrofoam cooler and fill it with ice.

We could not find a refrigerator in our standard water view room. Guest services verified that the rooms do not come with a refrigerator, but you can rent a small one for $15/day. All rooms at the Royal Pacific Resort do come with a small "refreshment pantry" that includes a few snacks and drinks available at an additional cost. Here is a link to the in-room amenities:
http://www.universalorlando.com/Hot...oms.aspx?ComponentId=1415&SourcePageId=7805#8

Like Damo said all roms havethe mini bar, its more to keep drinks cool , I usually go with the Styrofoam like Damo said and fill with ice

We were charged for just opening the minibar,didnt take anything out.They took the charge off.

when you check in, tell the TM you do not want the key for the mini fridge.

if a key is not needed for the room you are assigned, decline the usage for the mini fridge.

it will be in your room notes then and you don't need to be concerned about that add on price later.

Thanks everyone for all your help. A cooler with ice sounds like the best bet to keep milk and drinks cold. I assume there are ice machines at the hotel?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter