RPR room pics?

lorax123

DIS Veteran
I think I read the RPR rooms were remodeled last year? Does anyone have pics? We haven't been there since last May, so I'm curious if anything is different.

Ditto that. And if anyone has King Room Club Level, that'd be nice. Oh, umm, first time post, long time reader.

Here are some photos from our room. I honestly don't remember what the room number was, but we were in tower 3 on the 6th floor. These were taken on April 9 of this year. I miss it!!!!!

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

DSC00165.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

DSC00167.jpg

This was our view:
DSC00168.jpg

Edited to add:

We had never stayed here before, so I have no idea if this room is newly renovated or how it compared if it had been. :)

That is a renovated room. The tv's are being replaced with flat screens I hear. In our King Suite, the tv in the parlor was a flat screen but the tv in the bedroom was not.

I was disappointed by the tv, but we barely watched it...so it wasn't that big of a deal.

Considering this was only 2 1/2 weeks ago, it's probably still there.

Thanks! I was hoping they would have replaced the bulky TV's too. Hopefully that's an on-going update.
Other than a repaint, doesn't look as if much has changed. New carpets, i hope!

We had a standard king room, with a couch. Probably had the couch because it was a king room. I never bothered to check to see if it was a pull out couch or not. :confused3

We had a standard king room, with a couch. Probably had the couch because it was a king room. I never bothered to check to see if it was a pull out couch or not. :confused3

I think your right sorry about my previous post

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter