RPR Pool closed

pcstang

Always Universal Orlando bound!
Just wanted to give a heads up that the pool and Bula Bar are closed right now. All I know is that they are doing some kind of refurb. No idea what is being done or the timeline.

Thanks for the info! We have friends who switched hotels bc of this. It would have been a huge disappointment!

If you stay onsite, you can pool hop to the other hotels

Just posting this in case readers are not aware of that open policy

Stay at rpr and do the pool at pbh
Or hrh....etc

Show your room key and get towels to use and charge back to your hotel for getting food and drink

We talked to a TM at the SF pool that normally works at RPR pool. She didn't say anything about a slide but said there were some issues with the pool floor. Who knows? We also said it would be a great time to add a slide! No work was being done this weekend. Just all chairs stacked and gates locked so we shall see what happens.

We literally just booked this hotel yesterday because of all the great recommendations on this board. (First time to universal.) I'd love to hear a timeline for how long they expect the pool to be closed. We were planning to spend a good deal of time at the pool in July. Thanks in advance to anyone who can share more information!

They are resurfacing pool deck, grout work and some bula bar updates. I would assume you will be just fine.

Loews works fast

It would never take them 5 months to do the basics pcstang stated

Loews works fast

It would never take them 5 months to do the basics pcstang stated

"They are resurfacing pool deck, grout work and some bula bar updates. I would assume you will be just fine."

Thank you both! We are so excited to try this hotel & Universal.

"They are resurfacing pool deck, grout work and some bula bar updates. I would assume you will be just fine."

Thank you both! We are so excited to try this hotel & Universal.
You'll love it and be forever spoiled!

Walk over to sapphire falls. I know it's not as convenient as your own pool but it's right across the street and the biggest pool on property. It has a water slide also that I may or may not have been on multiple times.:rolleyes1

I didn't see you on the slide.

I have a few pictures of RPR pool area closed and everything stacked.

Boo! Bummer! We are there next week and were looking forward to both the Bula Bar and the pool. Bah humbug!

Disanchez posted she called and was told it will open by feb 20

That's Monday

If that does not happen, cross your fingers it will be open when you arrive

Hope it does as many will be happy then

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter