• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RPR or HRH kids suites

trl1717

Earning My Ears
Question on the kids suites. At least at HRH, it says there is a king bed, two twin beds and some sections of the website reference a pull out sofa (while others don't. So it would seem there is room for 6. We are traveling with two adults, a toddler (who will sleep in king bed with adults) and 3 other children.
(toddler under 3 so won't require ticket/express pass.)

Do these kids suites accommodate 6 persons if one is a toddler? The Cabana Bay Suites accommodate six, but in 1/2 the square footage and the cost of adding express passes is high when you need 5 express passes for 2-3 days.

No deluxe hotels (RPR HRH PBH) have room for six unless it's a bigger suite with extra attached room, parlor suites, hospitality suites, and such. But this is the same as 2 connected rooms but with living room space between.

The deluxe queen suites at HRH have two queen beds and a sleeper sofa. I would think you could book one with 2 adults and 4 kids but my experience is with 3 kids, not 4.

The deluxe queen suites at HRH have two queen beds and a sleeper sofa. I would think you could book one with 2 adults and 4 kids but my experience is with 3 kids, not 4.

No more than 5, not the hotel rules but orlando fire code.

Thank you. Very helpful information. Based on this, we are looking at booking 2 queen garden rooms via cheap tickets to get a discount at Portofino. If I just went online and booked two garden rooms online in my name, woukd I just need to contact the hotel before my stay to see about connecting rooms? Do they have connecting rooms or just adjacent rooms? if only one class of room (e.g. Deluxe connect) I'd be willing to do that too. Just trying to get two connecting rooms and hoping to use online promo. Thx!

At RPR for the kids' suites, is the sofa a pull-out next to the king bed, or is it just a sofa? Are there kids' suites at PBH now? I know the Despicable Me suites will be starting in August, but we are going in May. If so do they have a sleeper sofa too?

At RPR for the kids' suites, is the sofa a pull-out next to the king bed, or is it just a sofa? Are there kids' suites at PBH now? I know the Despicable Me suites will be starting in August, but we are going in May. If so do they have a sleeper sofa too?
Oyster.com has some pictures of the old suites I believe. Also if you google it and search the images there is a review on some blog that I found. I can't find the link right now, but I'll try to look again. :) Doesn't really help, but there is info on Google bc I spent a lot of time doing it last night! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter