• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RPR King suites have fridge?

lorivegas

Mouseketeer
I assume even though its a "suite", they still only have the stocked fridge, correct? I was hoping that since HRH now has FREE EMPTY fridges in standard rooms, that perhaps a "SUITE " at RPR would at least have a fridge. I guess i will have to pay the $20 a nite for a darn fridge in a room that costs over $300 a nite !:sad: Can anyone confirm ?

As of now no personal fridge. Remember hrh is not owned by loews and has their own agenda.

The only suites at RPR that have a full size fridge are hospitality suites and the presidential.

We stayed in a kids suite last month and I was super surprised to find it didn't have even a mini fridge!! I called and asked and they brought a little one up at no charge. We had to put it on the floor under the bathroom sink because there really wasn't a space for it but that worked. I guess I should have asked ahead of time but I assumed a room at that price would have one.

PBH and RPR really need to get mini-fridges in the rooms.
It's just ridiculous at this point!
Disney has really set the standard here I think...they have fridges in all of their rooms, even the values.
It's a vacation spot, so many people traveling with babies and kids.
Never mind it's so HOT in Florida, would be nice to be able to keep a few drinks cold in the room.

PBH and RPR really need to get mini-fridges in the rooms. It's just ridiculous at this point! Disney has really set the standard here I think...they have fridges in all of their rooms, even the values. It's a vacation spot, so many people traveling with babies and kids. Never mind it's so HOT in Florida, would be nice to be able to keep a few drinks cold in the room.

We will see after RPR starts it referb this January. But don't hold your breath. To me it's not a big deal.

We will see after RPR starts it referb this January. But don't hold your breath. To me it's not a big deal.

Let's hope. I haven't stayed at RPR, but there is so much wasted space in the PBH rooms, it would be very easy to fit one in somewhere.

I can see how it wouldn't be a big deal with folks and that's cool. For us, it's major pain in the neck not having one. The kids like to have a snack before bed which includes milk and ditto for the morning so we can get going early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter