rph view??

alboq

Mouseketeer
hi everyone! I have a standard room booked w/ent. rate----unbelievable rate----for march 03; I know most standards have parking lot views but I have a Loews card and hope to upgrade---is the standard parking lot view? also do they have a view of the HULK coaster?my husband would love that, its his favorite ride. If they do have HULK view which floor, room # etc. should I ask for. thanks in advance
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce::bounce:

P.S. Thanks to DIS I 've saved mucho $$$ on my vacation to USF and WDW by doing everything myself and knowing codes and getting ent. book, etc. THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!:) :) :) :)

We had a room w/ Emtertainment rate, and a Loews card. I had requested something close to the pool (Tower 1) in a fax a few days earlier.

We ended up with a standard room in Tower 2, overlooking the parking lot. You could see part of Hulk though. It wasn't too bad, I had just hoped for a better upgrade with the Loews card.

We had 2 rooms in tower 1, the 1st room was on the 7th floor with a Hulk and Dr Doom view, the second was a 1st floor pool view room. I was told that they changed the name of "pool view" to "water view".

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter