RPH to Kennedy Space Center

Aisling

<font color=darkorchid>Where your mind goes, your
Please be patient with me, I have tons of questions!

We want to go to Kennedy Space for a day trip while were at Universal in July. I noticed on the Universal site that there is a KSC option included if you go with their package, which we're not because I'm making up my own "package", but does that mean Universal has transportation to KSC?
Thanks!

I've never heard of transportation from RPH to KSC. You can probably use a 3rd party transportation company or rent a car. I would suspect the transportation company would cost a lot of $.

<<I would suspect the transportation company would cost a lot of $.>>

Barry, This is a bit discouraging; I didn't know KSC was that far away from Universal, looks like an hour's drive maybe.

Mike, thanks for the link to guest services. I e-mailed them to ask.

Originally posted by Aisling
Please be patient with me, I have tons of questions!

We want to go to Kennedy Space for a day trip while were at Universal in July. I noticed on the Universal site that there is a KSC option included if you go with their package, which we're not because I'm making up my own "package", but does that mean Universal has transportation to KSC?
Thanks!

I would definitely check with Mears, they might run a bus over there daily...but renting a car might be your best bet, especially depending on how many are in your party, since with Mears the cost is usually per person. I know they have a car rental counter at the Royal Pacific, not sure about the other 2 hotels there. (I'm assuming you're staying onsite)
If Universal offers a KSC option, they might have a way to buy a transfer to go there too.

Either way, let us know how you make out! :)

Karen :smooth:

Mike, you ride your bike to KSC everyday? Wow, it must be cool to live so close. Thanks for asking them about transport from Royal Pacific.

I e-mailed Universal guest relations and they e-mailed me back right away, saying that I could use their transportation only if I booked a package. They didn't say if it was a Universal bus or Mears or whatever. Oh well, I'm not booking a package just to visit KSC. But if we can get there and back for less than $100, I'd be willing to pay it because it's always been my dream to see NASA. I have 10 months to save the extra transport money! (There are 4 of us... me, husband and two kids 11 and 17.)

Mike nWo_Thunder, were you able to get the Royal Pacific to KSC transportation info for me? Thanks anyway.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter