Rpc

tobin04

Mouseketeer
I think I've asked this before, but maybe not worded it like I mean it. Is the only way to see the fireworks from your own balcony in RPC if you have a TPV?? We leave in 9 days, and I haven't requested anything other than that we booked RPC. I would LOVE to be able to see the fireworks from our room-we could do this one time at WL, and it was great!

So-if there are rooms with just a stand RPC room that you can see fireworks from, would you tell mw what I should request to get those?

Also-anyone just back from RPC?? Would love to hear about it! We're so excited!! :cool1:

You will possibly get more answers if you share this in the Grand Floridian thread, as many will not have any idea what rpc is.

Basically, the answer is that you will not see fireworks without a TPV room. The area around Gasparillas as well as the boat dock and Narcosees is a great area to watch the fireworks.

We are willing to splurge on extas at Disney and always get TPV at Contemporary but I would not spend the $$$ at GF as I don't think the views are noteworthy.

I'm pretty sure we paid to Get TPV when we stayed RPC. You could call and see if you can upgrade.

Thanks-those are the asnwers I was looking for. I looked, and it looks like TPV isn't even available. We will live! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter