Rozo Family 1st Dream Cruise

What an amazingTR, great pictures and great storytelling!! We sail in 20 days and are SUPER excited, especially because when we sail we never tell our kids, its always a surprise!!

Again, thanks for a great TR!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Thank you so much for sharing your cruise with us. I just read your trip report and it sounds like your family had an amazing time.

mizcolon said:
What an amazingTR, great pictures and great storytelling!! We sail in 20 days and are SUPER excited, especially because when we sail we never tell our kids, its always a surprise!!

Again, thanks for a great TR!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

You're cruise is around the corner you're going to have an amazing time!

Grumpy's Wife said:
Thank you so much for sharing your cruise with us. I just read your trip report and it sounds like your family had an amazing time.

We did have an amazing time. Everyday one of us brings a great memory. It was the perfect family vacation.we can't wait to go on the next one :-) hopeful Oct 2014

Started my day with coffee and your entire Trip Report --- perfect start!!! Truly enjoyed reading about your trip.....what a beautiful family you are blessed with. We are going on our first Disney Cruise in Feb 2014, on the Dream. The excitement mounts every day.....have not yet told our 5-year-old Disney Crazy little girl. She will be Over The Moon.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your first cruise. You must be getting prepared for Cruise #2 !!!!!

What a great report! We sail in 17 days and we can't wait! I have a question. Since you took your own snorkle gear, were you charged for the vests? If so, do you remember how much?

You mentioned that there was something that your daughter couldn't get signed.......what was the reason? I'm taking pillowcases for my girls and had their names embroidered on them....now I'm worried?

You mentioned that there was something that your daughter couldn't get signed.......what was the reason? I'm taking pillowcases for my girls and had their names embroidered on them....now I'm worried?

We were just on the dream in Aug and they would only let us have 2 items signed per stateroom. Since I had 3 photo mats I wanted signed, I just had to use my Mother-in-laws stateroom number as well.

What a great report! We sail in 17 days and we can't wait! I have a question. Since you took your own snorkle gear, were you charged for the vests? If so, do you remember how much?

No they don't charge you for the snorkel vests. They like everyone who is snorkelling to be noticeable, that's why they are free. Can't snorkel without a vest, lifeguards were on top of people who didn't have then and were trying to swim in snorkel area.

It was a sash that read "21 and ready to party" They won't sign anything with wording or design that is not disney. It has to be blank or Disney.

Thanks for a great trip report. Loved all the pictures! I'm also very happy to hear that you are cancer free. :yay:

Wonderful TR! We're FL folks too and I hope to live up to your fantastic planning job for our first family cruise in Feb (3 day on the dream).

Were there a lot of stairs on the ships tour? I'm a disabled mom and I usually use a wheelchair for distances, but if I need to hoof I can my DS will have to take the tour.

Wonderful TR! We're FL folks too and I hope to live up to your fantastic planning job for our first family cruise in Feb (3 day on the dream).

Were there a lot of stairs on the ships tour? I'm a disabled mom and I usually use a wheelchair for distances, but if I need to hoof I can my DS will have to take the tour.

You will have a fabulous time! Most of the tour took us through the third and fourth floors so you will have to take the elevator. I would suggest you try and take the earlier one since there will be less people. Have an awesome time. :beach:

We also live in FL in Miami and going on the Dream 3 day in Feb of next year Feb 13 weekend.....
To Mrs Rozo :)
I love how you door was done how hard was it to do that all and how did you do also the autograph books can you show me how they looked and how you made them also lol

We also live in FL in Miami and going on the Dream 3 day in Feb of next year Feb 13 weekend.....
To Mrs Rozo :)
I love how you door was done how hard was it to do that all and how did you do also the autograph books can you show me how they looked and how you made them also lol

We're going on the same cruise! :) (we're from St. Petersburg)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter