Rozen Plaza Hotel?

RosieQ

Earning My Ears
What can you tell me about this hotel? We are staying there for four nights while we go to US/IOA. What are the pools like ect. Anything you could tell me would be great!

The Rosen Plaza (formerly the Omni Rosen) was built largely as a resort hotel for the next-door Convention Centre, but still works well for those on vacation. It does have serious convention overtones, but the bar and restaurants (including a 24-hour store) are good (especially Everglades restaurant), the rooms big and clean and the pool is absolutely huge (good for swimmers as opposed to paddlers). It is well situated in I Drive (near The Pointe shopping center) and both times I have stayed there (as the Omni Rosen) the staff have been very efficient.

simon.veness@virgin.net

It is the Rosen Centre which was formerly the Omni Rosen. The Rosen Plaza is the neighbouring hotel. Details at www.rosenplaza.com

Tracy
Disneyland Paris Halloween 1999 & Christmas 2000
Off site Easter 2000 & Easter 2001

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter