Royal's New Promotion - Buy One Get One Half Off

holula

DIS Veteran
Royal Caribbean's promotion through the end of May is buy the first passenger's fare in the room and the second is half price. We just saved $130 on our January Enchantment of the Seas cruise, bringing it down to $525. :woohoo: DCL's identical itinerary and week on the Dream is $1381. :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: They were able to modify my existing reservation which made it even better.

This promotion is valid on the current rates only though, so your rate may not be better if it has increased a lot!

Yep I saved $500 off my Freedom OTS 7 day cruise next May :cool1:

Balcony cabin for 3 adults - $2,931.

Same week and itinerary on Fantasy: $5,392 :faint:

Now DCL puts out an awesome product, but at these prices the value for the money just isn't there, at least for my family.

:cheer2:
I'm equally as excited. We saved $405! Yay for an awesome sale! :dance3:

7 nights on Freedom of the Seas for 5 people over spring break $3,655.75.
7 nights on Disney Magic for 5 people over spring break $10,991.55. :crazy2:

Yeah, they are totally different categories, FOTS is an family interior promenade and Magic is a family oceanview with verandah. For 2 interior 11B cabins on the Magic we would be looking at $7,855.55.

We have a B2B in January on the Oasis. The first leg we scored big, and our total price for our JS now costs that we were originally willing to pay for a Balcony :cool1:.

We did not change the second leg as the 1st passenger price was a large hike, and with losing our discount we would have to pay way more.

If you already have a resident discount or Crown and Anchor discount, these are removed BEFORE they apply the 2nd guest at 50%.

Spent 25 minutes on hold and saved over $300.00... to me that is a great savings...

I'm trying to convince DH to go on the Oasis or Allure in January or February 2016 and that we need to come up with $500 in the next 29 days. Less than $1500 for the Oasis class is an awesome price. I couldn't justify their "normal" rates because they are too close to DCL for those ships, and I need my DCL fix. ;)

We're looking to do the Med next summer. We have a reservation on the NCL Epic, but I really wanted to be on Allure. The price for Allure for the exact same times and almost identical ports was $1500 more. I checked yesterday and with this sale, the difference is down to $400 more for Allure. So now I have a reservation on both :)

We have been trying to decide between the Fantasy or Allure. They were about the same price but this sale makes it a $1K difference. That is a big difference. The ports are different though so I guess we need to decide ports or the ship.

We booked to....Freedom OTS saved about 500 per stateroom :cool1::cool1:

We've found that the prices for this promotion are actually higher than the non-promotion price for the cabins/ships/itineraries we were looking at already. Not by much, maybe $80, but for obsessive checkers like us we noticed.

Thank you for the info. I was just able to save over 1500 on our Jun 2015 sailing on the Oasis :cool1:

We were able to get the promotion applied to our March 2015 cruise on NOS. We booked in February of this year and although the fare for the 1st passenger went up $50 but in the end we still saved $480, so we are thrilled :cool1:

We booked the Oasis for February. Saved almost $800 from what it was priced at last week. It was over a $1K less than the Fantasy cruise we were considering the same week. :cool1:

We've found that the prices for this promotion are actually higher than the non-promotion price for the cabins/ships/itineraries we were looking at already. Not by much, maybe $80, but for obsessive checkers like us we noticed.

You can check www.cruisefish.net to see the price history of any cruise. Our Oct. 2015 Canada cruise on Serenade had increased enough since I booked it that the promotion price was still higher.

Dangit! I guess that's for 2015 and 2016 cruises. I was excited for a moment! Ah, well, back to waiting for the price to drop!

Allure next April, we had 2 adults and 2 children booked in 1 Central Park Balcony. With this promo we moved to two connecting Boardwalk Balconies and saved around a hundred. Since we are use to the huge Disney 8As we are happy to get double the space for the price. Also booked FOS for April 2016 in connecting Promenade view rooms 2 adults and two teens for just over $2300. For us the promo made it cheaper to get two rooms for the 4 of us than all staying in one cabin. A double the space sale!

We booked Oasis for July 2015 last night. I have been tracking the price since it opened for booking and we saved $600 for a Boardwalk balcony for our family of 4.

This promo still going on. With our Diamond C&A balcony discount, our future cruise $200 OBC and our travel agents $250 OBC, we just booked a 16n Scandinavia/Iceland/transatlantic , Deck 7 midship w/ balcony effectively for $3800. which includes all taxes, port fees. I was hoping it would be a bigger ship for TA, but the itinerary looked fantastic and we have been in other Radiance Class ships and did enjoy them. We are doing a 14n DCL PC cruise soon and w/taxes, port fees, etc. we paid $4700. (also deck 7, midship, balcony.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter