• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Royal Table question

kedz

Mouseketeer
I just made reservations for breakfast at the Royal Table. My oldest daughter will be 10, and they are charging her as an adult. Does that mean she will not get a wand? I'm also worried that she wont like what's offered on the adult menu. I'm hoping someone can fill me in on what happens if you have a slightly older child..

don't know about the wand, but the breakfast meal is pre-plated all you care to eat, not ordered from an adult/child menu,brought to your table:

Fresh Fruit
Scrambled Eggs
Bacon
Sausage
Cheese Danish
French Toast
Potato Casserole
Healthy Choice: Granola - LowFat Yogurt - Caramelized Bananas
Beverages
included in price
Coffee, Tea, Hot Cocoa

Minute Maid Apple Juice or Orange Juice

Milk
Soda
Iced Tea
Lemonade
Punch

Our last trip our oldest was 12 and she was handed a wand without us asking. She wasn't even worried about getting one, but they offered so she took it.

The kids plate was a bit different back then, but they would allow her to order it if she wanted. It may be all the same now.

It is all very delicious!!! We go every trip (we will be there in 3 weeks!!!)

Same here, on our last trip our oldest daughter was 10 and paying the adult's price on the dining plan. She was given a wand along with my younger daughter and younger niece- no problem!

If you don't get a wand - ask. I went with my parents and friend, and at the time we were 18. Our waiter brought my dad a sword but we didn't get wands so we just asked and he brought them right over, and even one for my mom!

Breakfast is the same for everyone. They bring out fruits and danishes until the hot meal comes. The hot meal comes out and everyone gets the same thing and then you can ask for more if you wish.

For other meals...if you're charged as an adult, you may still order off the children's meal. You just need to ask your server. Look at it in Disney's eyes...you're paying for an adult meal and getting a child's meal. They're making even more than they normally would have, so they'll accomodate.

My wife and I just had lunch and dinner there last week. She did not receive a wand and it was her birthday so I just asked for one. Our server happily brought it to her.

I would expect that they will bring a wand to your daughter. They give them out to all the kids. They will give them to adults that ask.

I'm glad to hear the breakfast is now the same for adults and kids. My kids used to steal my food!!! (Yes, they would bring more, but it was so darn good I didn't want to share!:lmao: )
Can't wait, I'l be there in 3 weeks!!!

I went last week with my mom, grandmother and best friend, we range in ages from 31 to 79 and we all got wands without asking. I am sure if they don't give her one you can ask for one.

They gave my 14 yo nephew a sword when we went last year so I think the chances are probably pretty good that she will get a wand. If she doesn't I'm sure they will give her one if you ask.

At breakfast everyone gets the same meal so no worries there.

I just made reservations for breakfast at the Royal Table. My oldest daughter will be 10, and they are charging her as an adult. Does that mean she will not get a wand? I'm also worried that she wont like what's offered on the adult menu. I'm hoping someone can fill me in on what happens if you have a slightly older child..

We had dinner there last Wednesday they walked around giving every child either a wand or sword and it didn't seem like there was an age cutoff for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter