Royal room to FQ main pool

Braden's Momma

Mouseketeer
Please advise the approximate time it takes to walk from POR Royal guest room to the main pool at FQ. If anyone knows the distance that would be great. TIA

Please advise the approximate time it takes to walk from POR Royal guest room to the main pool at FQ. If anyone knows the distance that would be great. TIA

I walked from FQ pool to Pool at PO last March. It felt to me the same as when I go from CR to MK. 10-15 mins depending on how fast you walk. It is a beautiful walk and flat so not hard to do.

trishadono said:
I walked from FQ pool to Pool at PO last March. It felt to me the same as when I go from CR to MK. 10-15 mins depending on how fast you walk. It is a beautiful walk and flat so not hard to do.

Thank yoy

Yes not more than a 10 minutes beautiful walk. I am a slower walker as I have a hip problem. It is ok for me.

Thank yoy

FYI THE 2 times I stayed at POFQ the pool was cool/cold. The pool at POR was warmer. I had my sister with my last March which is why we did the walk. The pool was warm and I like the food court at POR better too.

And : you are welcome:)

I'm a slow walker. I took 15 minutes.
And then another couple minutes to the main POFQ building to pick up the Biegnets I wanted. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter