• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Royal Pacific ???

Patio

DIS Veteran
I saw some specials for the Royal Pacific Hotel in the newspaper and was wondering what it looks like. Is there a site for this hotel?? Also, when does it open?? Thanks!

I can help you with a site www.loewshotels.com I think you'll like it. I don't know if it has opened yet or not. It's suppose to be open by mid July or end of June 02. Maybe others will come along to help you out.

We booked July 15th because that was when it was scheduled to open but it will be ready earlier. In June sometime. I would also like to see some new pictures. All the ones I see are construction pictures.

We are booked there for June 21 & 22. They are supposed to open earlier that week.

We are booked June 19-22. The reservationist said the hotel opens the 18th!After reading about how whacked the HRH was when it first opened, this should be interesting!!

Just in case........we booked September 25-28th
Peg

:) :)

Cressy,

We are booked June 25-28 so get the staff all straightened out for us during your stay!

Seriously, I am a little worried about the opening chaos, but we are willing to risk it to possibly stay in a brand new room where we are the first ever guests. You are lucky though. There is supposed to be opening week parties the first week. I think that will be over before we arrive.

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter