Royal Pacific ???

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by Patio, May 26, 2002.

1. Patio

Patio DIS Veteran

I saw some specials for the Royal Pacific Hotel in the newspaper and was wondering what it looks like. Is there a site for this hotel?? Also, when does it open?? Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PartyofSix

PartyofSix TripMomma + 4

I can help you with a site www.loewshotels.com I think you'll like it. I don't know if it has opened yet or not. It's suppose to be open by mid July or end of June 02. Maybe others will come along to help you out.

4. dbail2

dbail2 DIS Veteran

We booked July 15th because that was when it was scheduled to open but it will be ready earlier. In June sometime. I would also like to see some new pictures. All the ones I see are construction pictures.

5. janette

janette DIS Veteran

We are booked there for June 21 & 22. They are supposed to open earlier that week.

6. cressy

cressy Mouseketeer

We are booked June 19-22. The reservationist said the hotel opens the 18th!After reading about how whacked the HRH was when it first opened, this should be interesting!!

7. Peg

Peg <font color=green>The TF proudly wears a lime gree

Just in case........we booked September 25-28th
    Peg

8. Debbie7452

Debbie7452 DIS Veteran

:) :)

Cressy,

We are booked June 25-28 so get the staff all straightened out for us during your stay!

Seriously, I am a little worried about the opening chaos, but we are willing to risk it to possibly stay in a brand new room where we are the first ever guests. You are lucky though. There is supposed to be opening week parties the first week. I think that will be over before we arrive.

Debbie