ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staying club level in a couple of weeks and I am wondering what the age limit is to use the spa/gym. My oldest son(15) has just started to get into exercise and weight lifting and would love to use the gym.

Staying club level in a couple of weeks and I am wondering what the age limit is to use the spa/gym. My oldest son(15) has just started to get into exercise and weight lifting and would love to use the gym.
he can use the gym if an adult is with him.

18 and over do not need anyone with them to use the gym facility

Hi

I've got a couple of questions:

Is the gym only free if staying at club level?

If we check in early-
where is luggage stored?
How much do we tip upon collection?

Or are there lockers available, until our room is ready?

Hi

I've got a couple of questions:

Is the gym only free if staying at club level?

If we check in early-
where is luggage stored?
How much do we tip upon collection?

Or are there lockers available, until our room is ready?

I can't answer for the gym, but there is a luggage storage area in the lobby. It has a manned desk - they give you a little card that you will use to claim the luggage. We dropped our luggage there and then called for it in our room that evening. I tipped $5 when I dropped the luggage and another $5 to the person who brought it to our room. I usually tip $1-2 per bag for each person who handles my bags, and my bag was heavy. On our last day, we brought our luggage there again for them to hold until we left. I'm sure I tipped both times then, too.

I can't answer for the gym, but there is a luggage storage area in the lobby. It has a manned desk - they give you a little card that you will use to claim the luggage. We dropped our luggage there and then called for it in our room that evening. I tipped $5 when I dropped the luggage and another $5 to the person who brought it to our room. I usually tip $1-2 per bag for each person who handles my bags, and my bag was heavy. On our last day, we brought our luggage there again for them to hold until we left. I'm sure I tipped both times then, too.

Thankyou very much for your reply-that's really helpful.

Just booked our first family vacation to the dark side. Jurassic Park suite, 4/3 - 4/7 2016. So excited!!
Would anyone know if these rooms are in a particular section of the resort, or are they spread all over?

Also, any tips to where I should look to plan out my days at both parks?

TIA!

We are here now and loving it. No big deal, but just fyi, they do not guarantee any requests no matter what you do. I made requests for tower 1, high floor, quiet room away from elevators, theme park view, with a refrigerator. Despite telephoning at the time of reservation and emailing the concierge within one week of arrival, we got a room in tower 2, 6th floor, close to the elevators, city/tree view, and had to wait 6 hrs for a fridge for my daughters insulin. So the only request that was met was a high floor. Tower 2 seems to be VERY far away from any of the amenities such as the pool, walking trail, boat so not ideal. Still a beautiful resort and we do love it here. ☺

Or with You First membership, but that does not matter anymore.

Not just membership, but at a certain level. We never get to that level b/c we take one trip a year-ish and it all expires.

Nice! I wasn't aware of this change. We aren't staying CL this time and I thought I would have to pay $10 to workout.

I think it was this January that it changed. I suddenly say this $10/night gym credit on my booking, looking at it through the Loews website, and then when we got there they just said it was part of all stays now. (gotta say I felt sad because I wanted a credit LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter