ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever stayed at club level on site at universal orlando?
We are going to be taking 4(18) and 2(17) year old boys for a graduation trip in June of 2009. Which hotel would be best for them? Any info would be helpful
Darlene

So what is the latest you can check out at RPR

I think 1pm

Has anyone ever stayed at club level on site at universal orlando?
We are going to be taking 4(18) and 2(17) year old boys for a graduation trip in June of 2009. Which hotel would be best for them? Any info would be helpful
Darlene

Haven't stayed Club..... I'm thinking Hard Rock Hotel would be better for them....but, that's my opinion....others will share I'm sure....(don't forget, pool hopping IS encouraged ;) )

I think 1pm

Haven't stayed Club..... I'm thinking Hard Rock Hotel would be better for them....but, that's my opinion....others will share I'm sure....(don't forget, pool hopping IS encouraged ;) )

Thanks Barb

Finally! finally able to take daughter to universal for birthday! Asked Loew's agent, if I buy an annual or preferred annual pass, if the rate is better than a FL res. rate or AAA rate. She said for June- FL res. best.($189)

What is the entertainment rate? What does it mean and how do you get it?

Also- does anyone have FL annual pass? I wonder if the preferred is worth it.

Help! Waited 3 years to go to universal....whoopee!

Thanks!

On their site the APH rate for June and July is - midweek $189 and weekend $194. The AAA rates are $207 midweek and $220 weekends
I have a prefered AP but have booked with the AAA rate to get the Loews first perks.

Power Annual Pass doesn't get you hotel discounts...only the Preferred Annual pass and Premiere AP (which, you shouldn't need).

Preferred AP should have cheaper than AAA rates for June....not sure what FL rates are. When you call the hotel, ask the FL resident rate and the AP rate.... both are most likely cheaper than AAA. ;)

I got the Florida rate of $139.00 but we are arriving on a Friday so weekend prices are $169.00 per night. This was the cheapest I could find at the moment considering I dont have AP's. I do have AAA but their figure was still a lot higher. I Thought of changing over to AAA when I had the chance but I'm not going to over pay for the room just to get a bag with candy, peanuts, & juice...LOL, I really don't care for an upgrade either. I heard the standard rooms on Bldg. 1 are pretty good.

I got the Florida rate of $139.00

I Thought of changing over to AAA when I had the chance but I'm not going to over pay for the room just to get a bag with candy, peanuts, & juice...LOL, I really don't care for an upgrade either. I heard the standard rooms on Bldg. 1 are pretty good.

That's a good rate....imho

If having the LF perks don't mean anything to ya, then it's easier for you to book a rate. Our family prefers the gift and the upgrades.. :goodvibes

I'm telling myself I don't need the perks this time around but I think we all know I'm just kidding myself... I really do want them but with the economy the way it is, I'm lucky to even be going at all. So the $169.00 a night is good for me. I thought of it this way. I used to pay that at a Disney Moderate resort and got no fast passes from the Mouse, so I am just psyched!!! #3 Days to go...Yippee!:cool1: :dance3: :cheer2:

That's a good rate....imho

If having the LF perks don't mean anything to ya, then it's easier for you to book a rate. Our family prefers the gift and the upgrades.. :goodvibes

she means they like the beer............:laughing:

I'm telling myself I don't need the perks this time around but I think we all know I'm just kidding myself... I really do want them but with the economy the way it is, I'm lucky to even be going at all. So the $169.00 a night is good for me. I thought of it this way. I used to pay that at a Disney Moderate resort and got no fast passes from the Mouse, so I am just psyched!!! #3 Days to go...Yippee!:cool1: :dance3: :cheer2:

you have a good price , a very good price for the hotel.

i do a split stay, disney first then transfer to HRH.

disney changed their room pricing. increase for weekends.

i am using the AAA for a room only for a value at disney in the fall.
i'm getting 15% off the rate. even with that, my average room cost per night is $98.

the room is not worth it.
the hotel rooms at universal are well worth it.......you have a deal with that price for your room!

I'm looking to stay at RPR for the first time early to mid December and found a super saver rate of 182 on the Loews web site. Is this a good rate or can I do better? I am willing to purchase one AP ticket if it will be worth the room discount. Thanks for any help!

I'm a US newbie considering hopping the fence....:thumbsup2

I'm looking to stay at RPR for the first time early to mid December and found a super saver rate of 182 on the Loews web site. Is this a good rate or can I do better? I am willing to purchase one AP ticket if it will be worth the room discount. Thanks for any help!

I'm a US newbie considering hopping the fence....:thumbsup2

what dates in december?
i need to check the uo website for the hotels to see which season you will be in. the rate is different on their season , just like disney has theirs.

if you have AAA, you can get a swell discount.
i have the ap and aaa and book with the aaa for the better rate for when i go.

if you go with the ap, go with the pap as it does not have black out dates and gives room discounts.

what dates in december?
i need to check the uo website for the hotels to see which season you will be in. the rate is different on their season , just like disney has theirs.

if you have AAA, you can get a swell discount.
i have the ap and aaa and book with the aaa for the better rate for when i go.

if you go with the ap, go with the pap as it does not have black out dates and gives room discounts.

I'm looking at Dec 12-14.

this is the rack rate for your dates at rph.

https://universalhotels.ibe.netbook...tOrder=RateType&Check+Now.y=11&Check+Now.x=40

Enjoy special savings-the longer you stay the more you save! Not combinable w/ other offers
Daily Rate/Room
Approximate Cost of Stay
Room Type Description
US Dollars
US Dollars
STANDARD ROOM 2 QUEEN BEDS 335 Sq Ft Relaxing Tropical Decor Sleeps up to 5
Rate Details 182.00 364.00

STANDARD ROOM KING BED 335 Sq Ft Relaxing Tropical Decor Sleeps up to 3
Rate Details 182.00 364.00

WATER VIEW 2 QUEEN BEDS 335 Sq Ft Relaxing Tropical Room overlooking Pool or Waterway Sleeps up to 5
Rate Details 207.00 414.00

CLUB ROOM 2 QUEEN BEDS Sleeps up to 5 Special Benefits include Continental Brkfst Fitness center access Evening beer wine
Rate Details 267.00 534.00

CLUB ROOM KING BED Sleeps up to 3 Special Benefits include Continental Brkfst Fitness center access Evening beer wine
Rate Details 267.00 534.00

KING SUITE King Bedroom 670 Sq Ft. Suite with bedroom plus large Living Room Sleeps up to 3
Rate Details 301.00 602.00

JURASSIC PARK THEMED KIDS SUITE 670 Sq Ft King bdrm plus kids room with 2 single beds Extra TV and Video Games
Rate Details 339.00 678.00

this is the seasonal rate for you

Book your reservation online or call 1-888-273-1311 to speak with a reservationist.

Featured Offer - FREE THEME PARK TICKETS.
Seasonal Rates
Additional Offers – Super Savings Rates and Bed & Breakfast Package
Florida Resident Rates

Room, Ticket & MORE

Loews Royal
Pacific Resort SEASON
ROOM TYPE
Value Regular Summer Peak Holiday
Standard Room
From $214 From $244 From $244 From $269 From $324

Value Jan 2 - Feb 13; Aug 17 - Oct 2; Nov 30 - Dec 18
Regular Apr 13 - Jun 4; Oct 3 - Nov 25
Summer Jun 5 - Aug 16
Peak Feb 14 - Mar 13; Mar 30 - Apr 12; Nov 26 - Nov 29
Holiday Mar 14 - Mar 29; Dec 19 - Jan 3, 2009

your dates fall into the value season.
call and see what you can get with AAA or AP applied to your ressie.

rack rate is what i am listing above.

go to this link for the details and more info on the seasonal rates.

http://www.universalorlando.com/ht_rpr_rates_seasonal.html

I was looking into extending our 7 days at WDW with a short USF/IOA visit.

I know we were just there but DH ,DD and DS were not . We would have our own car so a club level room is really not a huge deal this time . We can't get into the HRH for our dates but can get a Water View Queen with tickets at RPR for $1,500 for 5 people ... Now is it worth it ???:confused3

it is always worth it to go and stay on site.

it's only money.....................:eek:

Ok Mac here is a question since we just went to USF/IOA and stayed at the HRH Club level with the next trip to the RPR we were going to skip the club level and get a regular room but so they have those nice coffe makers in the regular rooms too ?? You know the ones with the pods .

I will have to get my coffee somewhere and there is no starbucks in the hotel like at the HRH right ? So I may have to wait till I get to the park ...:scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter