• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
anytime you need more or need anything, push the button on the phone for star service and it will be taken care of.

i have needed a couple packs of coffee at midnight before and received it

I know I've been back and forth on the board asking alot of questions, sorry...but I do appreciate everyone answering it has really help. I'm trying to dot my i's and cross my t's

I'm hoping someone can help me again!;)
I noticed it says the RP rooms are a little smaller then the other 2, how would you compare to the value resorts at Disney. I ask because there are 5 of us , though DD loves to sleep in her sleeping bag, I'm just hoping it won't be to crowded. At the values I have to get 2 rooms, hoping we won't have to do that here! Thanks ahead of time! :)

i believe all stars value rooms are 260 sq ft.

this is the info on rph rooms.
i am listing them all as i don't remember which room you are staying in.

if you are staying in a standard room at rph, they are 335 sq ft and a choice of one king bed or two queens.

they are bigger than disneys values.
the bath area has a half wall to separate the sink area from the bed.

In-room safe
Two dual-line telephones (one cordless) with voicemail system
On Command® in-room movies, video check-out and remote control television with cable channels and PlayStation® 2 video games - fees apply
Smart room technology for automated heating and air conditioning
Coffee maker and coffee
Refreshment pantry
Iron and ironing board
Hair dryer and make-up mirror
High-speed internet access (HSIA) - $9.95/day
Daily newspaper delivery to guest room (New York Times) upon request only

Standard Guest Rooms
Enjoy 335 square feet of tropical paradise in one of our inviting Standard Guest Rooms. Each offers king bed or double queen bed accommodations, and a wealth of exceptional amenities.

View Photo & Floor Plan

Water View Rooms
It's all the comfort and amenities of our 335 square foot Standard Guest Rooms, with a view. Gaze out upon the hotel's spectacular lagoon pool or waterway during the day, or catch breathtaking sunsets over the Beach area at dusk.

View Photo & Floor Plan

View Maximum Occupancy

Royal Club Level Rooms

Enjoy additional perks and privileges when you upgrade to one of our 42 Club Level rooms or suites on the hotel's exclusive 7th floor. You’ll also enjoy access to the Royal Club Lounge and a host of extra benefits.

Club Level Rooms are either Standard or Water View.

Access to our 2,000 square foot lounge located on the 7th floor
Additional room amenities: cordless phone, evening turndown service, and cotton signature bathrobes
Free access to health club, The Gymnasium
Personal concierge services to help with all your vacation needs
Complimentary coffee, tea, and soft drinks throughout the day
Continental breakfast served each morning (6:30 am - 10:00 am)
Hot & Cold Hors d'oeuvres and Complimentary beer and wine, along with $5 cocktails (5:00 pm - 7:00 pm)
“Sweets Hour” each night (8:00 pm - 9:30 pm

Lounge Open daily 6:30am - 10:00pm

Kids Suites
Our Jurassic Park Kid Suites let mom and dad have a little privacy, and the kids have some fun! With a standard king bedroom for the adults plus a separate room for the kids, there’s plenty of space for the whole family at 670 square feet. The two separate rooms are connected, and feature a single exterior entrance to the adult room. The children’s room opens only into the adult’s room, and not into the hallway. The kids’ rooms are themed in Jurassic Park décor and include two twin beds, a desk and chair, separate closet, and 32” flat screen television with DVD player.

View Photo & Floor Plan

Register to win a Family Get-a-way for 4 in a new Kid’s Suite!

King Suites
Our 670 square foot King Suite will make you feel like island royalty. You’ll find a living room and separate bedroom featuring a king-size bed. The spacious living area offers ample room for your relaxation and entertainment, along with a pull-out sofa and a desk area. Both rooms feature an entertainment center with television and sitting areas.

View Photo & Floor Plan

Hospitality Suites
Ideal for private entertaining, the oversized Hospitality Suites feature entertainment areas, a conference table, a service pantry with refrigerator, and a full bath. The 1,005 square foot parlor also features an adjoining 335 square foot bedroom. A second adjoining room can also be reserved to create a two-bedroom suite. Must call 1-888-273-1311 to book this suite.

View Photo & Floor Plan

Presidential Suites
You’ll be swept away by the lush and exotic grandeur of the Loews Royal Pacific Resort's aristocratic Presidential Suites. At an expansive 1,340 square feet your own exclusive island retreat comes complete with a large dining area, entertainment area, two full bathrooms and luxurious furnishings including a separate study. It’s truly island hospitality and luxury on an epic scale. Must call 1-888-273-1311 to book this suite.

View Photo & Floor Plan

View Maximum Occupancy

In short, what macraven is saying, is RPR standard rooms are larger than Values at Disney....you will definately have MORE room at RPR. We've stayed ASMo & RPR....definately more room at RPR :thumbsup2

anytime you need more or need anything, push the button on the phone for star service and it will be taken care of.

i have needed a couple packs of coffee at midnight before and received it

sweet! thanks mac! oh, would I also call star services if I wanted to make ressie's for Mythos when I arrive, or is there another number I should call? :teeth: Thanks in advance!!

you can or you can ask the hotel lobby concierge to help you with it or you can call yourself.

if you call yourself, you would have a first hand choice of dining times.

in slow season, mythos usually closes at 3 pm

you can or you can ask the hotel lobby concierge to help you with it or you can call yourself.

if you call yourself, you would have a first hand choice of dining times.

in slow season, mythos usually closes at 3 pm

cool. ill call 30 days b4 cause i read somewhere they dont take ressie's til then, if then too

yes, sorry more questions??;)
I noticed some pics on another thread it showed where the coffee is and the different flavors to put in your coffee. Also saw a mini bar mentioned in the rooms. My question is does all this stuff cost extra when you use it. I know some places charge you for what you use out of the mini bar??:confused3
Thanks again, hope I'm not getting on anyone's nerves with all the questions, but with 3 kids I just want to make sure I know everything before make final decisions. :)

yes, sorry more questions??;)
I noticed some pics on another thread it showed where the coffee is and the different flavors to put in your coffee. Also saw a mini bar mentioned in the rooms. My question is does all this stuff cost extra when you use it. I know some places charge you for what you use out of the mini bar??:confused3
Thanks again, hope I'm not getting on anyone's nerves with all the questions, but with 3 kids I just want to make sure I know everything before make final decisions. :)

when i said you should ask here, i meant it.
really truly did.

you are not charged for the coffee pods you use.
they will be replenished when the rooms are cleaned the next day.

the condiments for the coffee are free also.

the fiji water has a charge. it is too expensive. it is cheaper to buy water in the park then use the one in the room.

there is a charge for the mini bar.

it is checked each day by the maids that come to clean your room.
it is costly to use the stuff in the fridge.

bring your own, much cheaper.

i have read where some people use the fridge and put their stuff in it during the night and then put the hotel stuff back in the fridge in the daytime.

there is a check list the maids do when they check the fridge. if something has been used in it, you will have the charge for that item on your bill.

if you want to rent the fridge, have them take out their stuff so you don't get stuck being charged for it.

i think it is cheaper to get a styrofoam chest at the stores in orlando for about $3-4. fill it with the ice from the floor.

let the ice chest sit in your bathtub while you are in the parks and away from the room.
refill the ice chest in the evening.

that's what a lot of us do instead of using the fridge.

i think it is cheaper to get a styrofoam chest at the stores in orlando for about $3-4. fill it with the ice from the floor.

let the ice chest sit in your bathtub while you are in the parks and away from the room.
refill the ice chest in the evening.

that's what a lot of us do instead of using the fridge.

::yes:: we do that everytime

Thanks, that is what we do at Disney value resorts as well. Cheaper then renting the fridge. Guess that's what we'll do this time as well!
I just will have to make it perfectly clear to our kids not to use anything in the fridge while we are there!!;)

Thanks, that is what we do at Disney value resorts as well. Cheaper then renting the fridge. Guess that's what we'll do this time as well!
I just will have to make it perfectly clear to our kids not to use anything in the fridge while we are there!!;)

the fridge is locked unless you want it not to be.

RPR hotel person told me today that all King Suites have a view of pool or park. Anyone know for sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter