• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to show them my Loews First card as well, and you will need to show your AP.

Go to Entertainment.com Click HOTELS on the home page. Then type in Orlando and your travel dates. A bunch of hotels will appear. Just scroll until you find some. Good Luck!

the days of the entertainment rate for universal's on site hotels of $125 a night are long gone.

with ent. there is a different procedure which is explained in the ent book.

Thinking of doing a split stay in August between WDW and UO. Friend has stayed at RPH and says that it's very nice.

I'm an Entertainment member as well as AAA. What are ways to find discounts on the rooms? I have to admit we haven't done much other than Disney the last few years but the boys are getting bigger and want to try something else.

Can anyone give me some guidance/tips to find good rates, either at RPH or even HRH or PBH?

Thanks.

Where do I get the good rates for Royal Pacific from the Entertainment Book? I called the hotel directly and they say there is no such thing, only a $50.00 discount off of a package. I know that a few years ago I got half off of the rack rate. Can't seem to find it in by new book! help! I am going on May 25.

Where do I get the good rates for Royal Pacific from the Entertainment Book? I called the hotel directly and they say there is no such thing, only a $50.00 discount off of a package. I know that a few years ago I got half off of the rack rate. Can't seem to find it in by new book! help! I am going on May 25.

You have to book Entertainment rate through the entertainment book site. It used to be a rate you could book through Loews but hasn't been for a few years now. You can probably get a better rate with AAA. If you are staying for a few days, you might want to check out the annual pass and their rates.

In my attempt to get the best rate possible for a stay at RPH, what is the APH rate? Any suggestions for grwat rates? right now I'm looking at $239/night before taxes with free park tix.

the entertainment rate is not a good deal at all anymore for the onsite hotels. it is a different procedure and program.

it is now the "guranteed best rate program" and you have to book thru the ent. website or call a toll free number.
you book the room at the best rate that is available at the time. you have to prepay the entire stay in advance.
when you return home, you have to complete the rebate form and mail it in.
the rebate varies to either $10-20 back on a 2 night stay.
$20 rebate for a 3-4 night stay.
etc.
on page E33 in the current entertainment book lists the rules for using them
if you call to book you get half of what you can get if you book it online.
that is the difference of the $10 to $20 rebate listed above.

the "hotels at half price" stay program in the ent book, does not list the universal hotels in their group. this is the other program the ent has.

i briefly copied what is in the book as i typed this. i have the current ent book and receive it yearly.

there are 2 coupons in this years book for uo hotels.
stay 4-5 nights and save $50 off the package. the other is save $100 off the package for a 6 night or more stay on site.

once the hotels started to fill up and stay at a high occupancy, they no longer needed to entice the public to stay there using the ent book rates and specials.

i think it was 2004 when the ent rate went out the window for the hotels. that might have been the last year it was valid.

what you have now is you book with ent. at the rack rate and get some money back as a rebate on to your cc.

you are better off booking with AAA.

aaa membership in the chgoland area is $54 a year. besides using the aaa for on site bookings for discounts, you can also use aaa for 10 % discounts at many hotels across the country. can also use aaa for discounts for buying on line for target and other stores. wide range of benefits and discounts when using aaa for discounts.

hth

In my attempt to get the best rate possible for a stay at RPH, what is the APH rate? Any suggestions for grwat rates? right now I'm looking at $239/night before taxes with free park tix.

go to the UO website and check your dates. it will list the type of rooms and costs. try all three hotels to see which one has the price you want.

if you see super saver rates, those will be the best. that is a special on a 4 night stay. don't book the specials that include tickets. you don't always get the most for your money when you do that as tickets are on a promo now and a bargain price.

you call the toll free number at universal resorts and talk to someone that can help you on booking and figuring out the best/cheapest way for you to do the stay.

Thanks Macraven!! 'm still trying to figure how TraceL got a rate of $124/nite for next month!

Thanks Macraven!! 'm still trying to figure how TraceL got a rate of $124/nite for next month!

Go to the universalorlando website, click on hotels, complete the form for your dates, submit, when the new page shows, just above RPR will be "new search" click on that, all of your info. should still be in the boxes but now a box for promotion code appears, enter APH (annual pass) and submit and see what your rates are.

Edited: I checked May 25th rates and at this time, they appear to be from 159.

i thought she had the ap and the rate for the room she wanted at rph had dropped

sometimes the rate will drop and when more book due to that, the rate will increase again.
hotel tries to fill in some of the openings in a hurry. they like to stay at a certain level of occupancy.

the dates/time period stayed at the hotels also makes a difference in rate.

check out the website as calgarygary suggested.
it is the best way to stay on top of rates.
when you see a rate you want, book it then, don't wait.
great rates go fast.

I called last weekend and got the $124 APH rate for the first week of June (with the exception of $159 for a Saturday night).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter