ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

On the website you can book all room types with Club access if available.

You can book hospitality/king suites with or without Club Access, just what`s available when you book.

There are King and Hospitality suites on several levels of the hotel, Hospitality suites are all T3. We usually stay on the 6th floor as a personal preference in a King Suite.
I must be missing it somewhere. I can see club level offered for Queen rooms, King rooms, Hospitality suites, etc., but not for the King suite.

Then the King Suites with Club Access will have been booked.

Maybe keep checking as they can suddenly become available if someone cancels.....
Interesting. I tried searching for quite a few random dates over the next 12 months and a club level King Suite never came up. If I have time, I may try doing some additional dart throwing to see if I can find a date where one shows.

Interesting. I tried searching for quite a few random dates over the next 12 months and a club level King Suite never came up. If I have time, I may try doing some additional dart throwing to see if I can find a date where one shows.

We had a King Suite last September and December with Club Access, and on many previous visits, so you can get them.

Good luck, hope you find what you`re looking for.

Call the hotel to ask if Club king suite has availability for your dates.

I did see availability on one travel agent site.
Do you have a specific date planned?
I used a date for the winter.

We plan to show up around 6:30am on our arrive day (staying nearby the night before) so we can pick up Express Passes, is there a place that we can put our luggage until we return that evening to actually go to our room?
Yes, they will take your luggage in lobby and store for you until you return. Should be a "luggage services" sign, but just ask at front desk when getting your passes.

Call the hotel to ask if Club king suite has availability for your dates.

I did see availability on one travel agent site.
Do you have a specific date planned?
I used a date for the winter.
I'm just looking at possibilities for a future trip. We have some flexibility on dates and probably not going any earlier than summer or next fall. Depending on how much club level offerings have returned, we might just forego it.

I thought it was interesting that whenever I search (seemingly for ANY dates) club level King Suites never showed up, so I wondered if maybe they didn't exist. Now I know to just keep searching. Thanks.

I've stayed a few times in a King Suite at RPR (used to be a Plat with their frequent stay program and get upgraded a lot). I seem to remember the King suites always being right at the front of the main hallway, very close to the elevators. If those are the only King suite rooms on each floor, then there may only be 1 or possibly 2 Club King Suite rooms. With only 1 or possibly 2 available, it is very possible they get grabbed very quickly and farther out than other room categories with more rooms in that category.

So excited!! Any advice???
We arrive 11/21 -11/29. I booked a Grinch meet and greet photo opportunity. Looks like park hours extended till 10 pm most nights we are there. Hoping our Universal gift cards will work at Citywalk mini golf.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter