ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

What is the AP rate at Royal Pacific? I just booked RP but haven’t gotten tickets yet. Just wondered if the AP would be worth it.
You can only receive the ap room rate if you book a room listed as available.
(Like others have posted, you don’t need the ap to book a room, but you need to lock in the ap rate if the room is available for that discount.)

There is a limit on the number of room types available for the ap room discount rate.

I had booked my room many months out (December ) and there were no ap rate rooms available.

When Loews released ap room rates last month, I called and the TM cancelled my reservation and rebooked me at the same hotel with the ap rate.
I kept the same hotel and preferred room request and my original deposit transfered to the new reservation

I will have my overpay on the deposit applied as a credit on my account when I check in.

You can only receive the ap room rate if you book a room listed as available.
(Like others have posted, you don’t need the ap to book a room, but you need to lock in the ap rate if the room is available for that discount.)

There is a limit on the number of room types available for the ap room discount rate.

I had booked my room many months out (December ) and there were no ap rate rooms available.

When Loews released ap room rates last month, I called and the TM cancelled my reservation and rebooked me at the same hotel with the ap rate.
I kept the same hotel and preferred room request and my original deposit transfered to the new reservation

I will have my overpay on the deposit applied as a credit on my account when I check in.
Thanks for the information.

Read the first few info pages and didn't see this. Is there an area around the resort that is measured for runs/walks? Some of the Disney resorts have signage with maps and distances and just wondering if RPR has anything like this?

Read the first few info pages and didn't see this. Is there an area around the resort that is measured for runs/walks? Some of the Disney resorts have signage with maps and distances and just wondering if RPR has anything like this?

Yes there is a map of the route you can jog around the properties.

You can get the map from the front desk, it has the distances in it too.

I found this while pursuing Twitter just now...

Thanks for posting the link C&J.....I had spoken to someone at the RPR today by who said it was happening, but until it was published I wouldn't repeat it. Seems most knew at least the last few days it was happening.

Good news for all waiting on the confirmed announcement.

AP discounts are limited for rooms. So they may not always be available for you. You have to keep checking as to when they become available. Folks on the boards here post when they show up and there is a thread for it.

You don't need an AP to book the room, you just have to show it at some point during your stay. So you can book and then buy your AP later.
Hello. Wondering if all 4 people in the room had to buy AP‘s or can just one adult to get the room discount? Thank you in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter