ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

I always request to be near the elevator
Other than that don't really care

For going club, you could ask to be close to the club lounge

My main request is room type as I choose king suite

So going to book 3 nights here October 9 - 12. Me, DH and DD 10. At the end of our holiday, 10 days at DW first.

So far the best rate is on the Loews site, is that normal? Then, looking at tickets, (we don't need volcano bay), Undercover tourist have a 2 day 2 park hopper, and 1 day extra for free - I don't know if we will use that third day, but I figure that having it means that we have that option if we so desire, either the day of check in, or the morning we leave. That ticket price is only about 70 cents different in total than the one on the universal 2 day park hopper (and universal don't have that 2 day plus 1 day one on the undercover tourist site).

Is Undercover tourist totally legit? And the best option?\

Thanks!

Hi. Are there spots in front to park temporarily with no charge for a couple hours like Cabana Bay has?

Hi. Are there spots in front to park temporarily with no charge for a couple hours like Cabana Bay has?

Not for a couple of hours no.

There is a drop off and pick up area.......we were taking a load of shopping to our room one day, we were going straight back out so didn't want to go park in the lot, it was a lot of shopping, asked if we were ok for 10 minutes.......they took our keys and said they would move it if need be, but asked we be no longer than 10 minutes.

Where does Cabana Bay let you park for free for a couple of hours??

Haven't heard that before........

Thank you.

When you drive in to Cabana Bay, there are 15 or so parking spots on the left near the bus stop meant for short term use. Theres the check in spots, but if you circle around and drive towards the exit, the lot is then on your right. It's convenient for those staying at another Universal hotel who want to pool hop more easily. Or for passholders staying there one night who want to drop off luggage, swim, then drive to the garage and leave the car there so that $22 isn't spent on parking.

Thank you.

When you drive in to Cabana Bay, there are 15 or so parking spots on the left near the bus stop meant for short term use. Theres the check in spots, but if you circle around and drive towards the exit, the lot is then on your right. It's convenient for those staying at another Universal hotel who want to pool hop more easily. Or for passholders staying there one night who want to drop off luggage, swim, then drive to the garage and leave the car there so that $22 isn't spent on parking.

And they let you park there for a couple of hours?

Isn't that just the drop off area?

It's been such a long time since I went and we were driven to the door by the person showing us around, so I really don't know. We never went back after that quick visit.

And they let you park there for a couple of hours?

Isn't that just the drop off area?

It's been such a long time since I went and we were driven to the door by the person showing us around, so I really don't know. We never went back after that quick visit.
They do have an area to park when checking in. I suppose one could park there and get away with it. I don't believe it was originally there or designated as such when it first opened. CB has the worst checkin parking on property!

They do have an area to park when checking in. I suppose one could park there and get away with it. I don't believe it was originally there or designated as such when it first opened. CB has the worst checkin parking on property!

I wouldn't have thought it was an official 2 hour free parking area......we know day guests have to pay in all resorts, so doubt they would be happy at folks doing that.

I didn't even pay attention to that area the day we went there.........

I wouldn't risk it.

I wouldn't have thought it was an official 2 hour free parking area......we know day guests have to pay in all resorts, so doubt they would be happy at folks doing that.

I didn't even pay attention to that area the day we went there.........

I wouldn't risk it.
I wouldn't either!

When we checked in, we asked about leaving the car there for just a few hours and they said it was fine. This was a year ago or perhaps more, so perhaps it has changed since then. When we left we noticed there were many cars still there that had been there when we had parked.

Anyone at RPR now know what the current shuttle schedule is from RPR to SeaWorld?

Going next week. It will be busy, I guess it could change.

Any advice on where we could get a quick, early (and not large) breakfast at RPR before heading out to an early morning at IOA? I booked club level but I think we won't really use it other than for breakfast and that's just not a good value.

Also, if not staying club level, just a standard room, is there a preferred building/area we should request?

TIA!

Last edited:
Any advice on where we could get a quick, early (and not large) breakfast at RPR before heading out to an early morning at IOA? I booked club level but I think we won't really use it other than for breakfast and that's just not a good value.

Also, if not staying club level, just a standard room, is there a preferred building/area we should request?

TIA!

This sticky has Orchid court Menu on the first page.

It's a grab and go type place. Not expensive and very handy.

T1 is closest to walking path, T3 is closest to boat dock. But, it's such a compact resort nothing is far away from anything.

This sticky has Orchid court Menu on the first page.

It's a grab and go type place. Not expensive and very handy.

T1 is closest to walking path, T3 is closest to boat dock. But, it's such a compact resort nothing is far away from anything.

That's perfect! Thank you! I read the whole page last night but did not notice that there was a grab and go place. :)

That's perfect! Thank you! I read the whole page last night but did not notice that there was a grab and go place. :)

You're welcome........Glad you got it now........there can be a lot to take in when you haven't been somewhere before........

We are planning to arrive at night on a holiday weekend (but not quite sure of the time since flying in, luggage, drive, etc.) If we want to have dinner at Jake's or Choup Chop do we need reservations? Or is it not that hard to get a table around 8pm?

ETA: Also, would we need a reservation for Margaritaville? That Express Pass doesn't help in restaurants, does it? ;)

Last edited:
Jakes is open until 1:30 (or 2:00) am

The other closes around 10.00
Or it was in February when I was last there

You can make reservations for the rph restaurants in advance if you wish

I'm burned out on margaritaville
As last two dining times there, food was not to my liking

Others may have the opposite experience there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter