Royal Pacific Full

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels' started by waltslostnephew, Nov 8, 2012.

1. waltslostnephew

waltslostnephew Mouseketeer

Tried to book the RPH for the week of Jan. 28 to 30, but no rooms avaiable. Does any one know why. There are rooms avaiable the next week Feb. 4-6. Which week would be better? Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. CareHeartsDisney

CareHeartsDisney Mouseketeer

I'm not sure why but I would recommend that you keep trying. I've looked up rates for my dates 11/9-11/14 many times to see if the price might go down. Some of the times I checked it showed no rooms available. Then, I'd check again a couple days later and there were many room types available at all the resorts.

4. damo

damo Proud Redhead

Probably a convention of some sort. It has been showing as full for while now.

5. macraven

macraven Proud Redhead

go during the time period that they do have available rooms.
    you can always try to switch your dates if you are within the cancellation time period.

for some time periods, travel companies will book a block of rooms for their packages.
    they do release the rooms back to the hotel if they can't book them.

that could be anywhere to a month or couple of weeks out, it can vary.

6. RMulieri

RMulieri DIS Veteran

RPR is very big for conventions.There is a large convention there the last 2 weeks in Jan (2 different conventions)

7. waltslostnephew

waltslostnephew Mouseketeer

Do Conventions usually effect crowd levels at the parks? Citywalk at night?

8. rpbert1

rpbert1 DIS Veteran

In all my stays, Conventions have never effected the parks or Citywalk, and esp the hotel pool aarea can be quiet aas they are usually at their meetings during the day, although can be more than usual at the pool in the evenings

9. Bluer101

Bluer101 Waiting till vacation comes, oh that's next week!

I second this. I normally see them walking around dressed in suits and badges. You might see more in the lounges and restaurants at night.

10. Jonesloonybin

Jonesloonybin DIS Veteran

I have a reservation 1/26-1/28. I was going to add a day (the 29th) but it showed no availability. Maybe if you move your dates just a little, you might find an availability.