• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Royal Pacific Full

waltslostnephew

Mouseketeer
Tried to book the RPH for the week of Jan. 28 to 30, but no rooms avaiable. Does any one know why. There are rooms avaiable the next week Feb. 4-6. Which week would be better? Thanks

I'm not sure why but I would recommend that you keep trying. I've looked up rates for my dates 11/9-11/14 many times to see if the price might go down. Some of the times I checked it showed no rooms available. Then, I'd check again a couple days later and there were many room types available at all the resorts.

Probably a convention of some sort. It has been showing as full for while now.

Tried to book the RPH for the week of Jan. 28 to 30, but no rooms avaiable. Does any one know why. There are rooms avaiable the next week Feb. 4-6. Which week would be better? Thanks

go during the time period that they do have available rooms.
you can always try to switch your dates if you are within the cancellation time period.

for some time periods, travel companies will book a block of rooms for their packages.
they do release the rooms back to the hotel if they can't book them.

that could be anywhere to a month or couple of weeks out, it can vary.

RPR is very big for conventions.There is a large convention there the last 2 weeks in Jan (2 different conventions)

In all my stays, Conventions have never effected the parks or Citywalk, and esp the hotel pool aarea can be quiet aas they are usually at their meetings during the day, although can be more than usual at the pool in the evenings

In all my stays, Conventions have never effected the parks or Citywalk, and esp the hotel pool aarea can be quiet aas they are usually at their meetings during the day, although can be more than usual at the pool in the evenings

I second this. I normally see them walking around dressed in suits and badges. You might see more in the lounges and restaurants at night.

I have a reservation 1/26-1/28. I was going to add a day (the 29th) but it showed no availability. Maybe if you move your dates just a little, you might find an availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter