Royal Pacific Club - Room Views

clairelly

Mouseketeer
Hi all

Apologies if posted lots of times before but wonder if anyone can help - we're staying Club in few days time and not sure what the room view options are. When we've stayed at HRH in the past we were lucky to be given a pool/park view.

If anyone could post some good room requests, I'd be really grateful.

Many thanks :goodvibes

We had a lovely road/highway/onramp view. Not quite sure what it was we were looking at...did give us a head's up on traffic, though. It was actually of the front of the hotel, if we looked down we could see the area around the entrance. Not the loveliest of views, that's for sure!

we have stayed in room 3712 twice and love it! It has a park/pool view and is very close to the lounge.

sorry, no photos- we always forget our camera!

the room was right over the pool- you could even watch the dive-in
movie from the room.

only a few doors down from the lounge. very nice!

Hi I found this website really useful when looking at HRH - you just put your room type in and criteria and it shows you best matches. If you put it on satellite you get an idea of room view.

Sorry not allowed to post a link as a newbie :sad1: its room77.com - i think RPH is featured at the moment.

i have been to that site before, room 77.

i found it to not be accurate on the rooms i have stayed.

i usually request the same room #'s and most times i get it.

the view i see on that site isn't the same as from the room.

what is decent about the room 77 site is it shows you where the room is located and which corridor to go thru.

Thanks Marvin! I love how the room77 website shows you where the rooms are for the category of room you have booked. Very handy. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter