• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Royal Majesty Makers invitation? Citations? What is your best non-purchased souvenir?

mom2pixies

DIS Veteran
I had read something about some of the streetmosphere performers giving out citations (fined for having too much, etc.) to random guests at the parks a few years ago. Do the street performers still do this? I got to thinking about it after having read something about the new Royal Majesty Makers who "deliver invitations to royal balls" to children in Cinderella's courtyard area in MK. Has anyone encountered the Royal Majesty Makers and received such an invitation--is it verbal invite or a stationery invitation? Just thinking that these would be awesome souvenirs and ideal for scrapbooking!

Besides the complimentary celebration buttons, what are some other non-purchased souvenirs have people encountered in the parks that make their trip all the more special? Certificates? Stickers? I know my girls scooped up some of that large, silver confetti after a parade and brought it home. We filled up a plastic ornament ball with them and hang it in our tree.

My 2011 Walt Disney World Marathon finisher's medal. I guess you could argue that it was included in the price of the race registration but my top 5 Disney souvenirs are my race medals.

Mine is the Certificate and Picture we received for being the Parade Grand Marshals at the Magic Kingdom!

Some of the Streetmosphere performers in DHS hand out their "Business Cards" sometimes to Guests,but it is a "random" thing.:)

At Old Key West a few years ago, I had grabbed a picture of Tiana and some crayons as we walked into dinner and I colored it while we waited for our food. When the waiter brought our check, she asked to see my picture, and took it when I gave it to her. She brought back a balloon and a certificate since I had won "Artist of the Day". Also, when the ""game"" in the exit of Mission Space was different, I was too young to actually play, so I was in charge of launching the rockets. Usually, the cast members would bring me a certificate for doing it.

After the Dreams Come True Parade, they would shoot the metallic Mickey confetti, and I've scouted unpopular areas to score some, and I've been successful. There was also a parade in HS ((I think?)) that shot out stress ball-like balls during the parade that I have.

My daughter's favorite souvenir is the little diploma they hand out at the end of the Pirate's Tutorial. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter