Royal High Tea on the Fantasy!

I just got off the ship and wanted to say that I am very thankful that I did not do this with my DD. I know she would have loved it but I saw a little girl and her mother after the tea. The doll was very small and the charm neckless looked very cheep. Maybe the memory for our little girls is worth the $279 but I am so very thankful that I did not do this. Oh and there is only room for 25 girls.

Looks like a great idea but I am not willing to pay that much for it. Maybe $75 but not $270 especially for a doll I can buy for less than $30. I agree that the doll, charm bracelet, jewerly box, autograph book, and crown all look very cheap for the amount of money families are paying for this. If you are going to pay $270 for this than the items the little girls receive should look of quality items not stuff I will find at my local dollar store in a few years time. Sorry if I offended anyone but I feel that DCL is trying to sqeeze every last penny out of every cruiser and that they are not giving the quality back that I would expect of Disney. Now if the doll was of the quality that other posters have said of the Princess Tea at GF than it would justify the price, better quality doll and trinkets, higher price. Makes sense to me. :scratchin

Does anyone know what day the Royal Court Royal tea is held on the Fantasy - 7 Night Eastern Caribbean Itinerary C and Itinerary B?
I am guessing it would definately be a sea day but which one?
Also...
Can one parent take 2 children or is it one child per parent? I can't see my husband enjoying this experience once he finds out the price!

Thanks

I know there hasn't been much talk about this lately but wondering if they still do this and if so what ships it is offered on. Going on 4 day cruise Wonder in march 2017 and would love info on this

I know there hasn't been much talk about this lately but wondering if they still do this and if so what ships it is offered on. Going on 4 day cruise Wonder in march 2017 and would love info on this

At the moment it is only offered on the Disney Fantasy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter