• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Royal Guest Rooms Question

ChrisnKim913

DIS Veteran
We are finally taking our little princess to Disney World!! This is something my wife and I have dreamt about for years. Brooklyn will be about 20 months old when we go. We are planning on staying in the Royal Guest Rooms at Port Orleans Riverside. Has anyone stayed in these rooms with a little one this young?

POR is one of our favorite resorts. The first time we stayed in the RGR our DDs were 7 and 2, and they loved the room. We requested a couple of bedrails. We like Oak Manor and also requested a room close to the walking bridge. We found the location very convenient to everything. Love the food court and the omelette station in the morning and the pasta staion in the evening. We always like the boat to DS and we have also did the carriage ride a couple of times. Very well themed resort and we enjoy walking around it and all of us actually like being on the other side of the river so we have to cross the bridge and enjoy the river.

104-1.jpg
136-1.jpg
297B.jpg

Yes! It was absolutely awesome. My son was 4 and my daughter was 2. We got a ground floor to make it easier with the stroller and we're lucky to be facing a grass courtyard. My DW and I thought the rooms were themed perfectly from the hidden mickeys to the LED fireworks in the headboards. Anything specific you have concerns with?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter