Royal Court Royal Tea soon on all four Disney ships!

Obviously someone has to be paying those crazy prices though or it wouldn't have been added to all four ships right? Crazy!

Echoing PPs above... it's available on my upcoming cruise, but I just could not justify the cost, even for only the portion of my family that would be interested. I could see doing it if I only had little girls, but DD is 11... there is no way she wants the stuff included enough to make it worth the cost.

It would be nice if they offered a similar, lower-priced tea that didn't include all the "stuff". They clearly mostly want high-priced kids, though, since adults can't even make a reservation if they don't have a child with them!

We were lucky enough to do a New Year's cruise on the Fantasy a couple of years ago. As we live on the West Coast most of Disney's cruises are quite a jaunt for us and we never know when we will make it back on certain ships. We thought it would be a one time experience for our then 4 yr old daughter. It's been a few years and she will bring it up all on her own about how much fun it was. I hate to say that I am tempted to do it again on our WBPC cruise in April. She will be turning 7 a couple of weeks after we get off the ship. Maybe it can be an early BIG birthday present!?!

I'm doing it w/ my DD 3&5 next week on the Fantasy. It is expensive, but they are in love w/ princesses and meet and greets and it seems like the princesses spend a lot of time with each child. Because our kids are so little, we are not spending money on shore excursions. When they're bigger and can snorkel and do more active excursions we'll spend the money on that. I have no doubt that this will be the highlight of their trip.

I have it booked for myself and two girls (who will be 6 & 8) for our January cruise on the Fantasy. However, since it's now going to be offered on all ships, I might change the reservation to our Alaskan cruise in August to 'spread the wealth' as it were. It is steep :scared:so definitely one and done whenever we do it.

We were invited to a free Princess Tea on our 2015 WBPC cruise. That was lovely...for free. On the WBPC cruises, there are so few children that each child naturally gets a lot of one on one time with characters.

Considering our entire 14 night cruise cost us just over $4,000.00, there is NO WAY I would ever pay $489 to attend a tea. Nope. Not happening.

that is expensive, but if i'm being honest, i probably would book it if my kids were still little..

can adults attend without children ;)

What are the "perks" included? I assume the tiara is part of it.
Note: I believe the doll is similar to an American Girl Doll, with a similar price tag...

Happily Ever After

Every child receives a distinguished assortment of gifts as a keepsake of their teatime experience.
  • Gifts for Girl: Jewelry box, link bracelet, necklace with charms, a Cinderella doll, autograph book with pen and tiara
  • Gifts for Boys: Royal Court cinch bag, sword and shield, pins, autograph book and Duffy the Disney Bear plush

The Royal Treatment
Lady Chamomile, Chef Brule and some popular Disney princesses welcome you to a dining celebration in your honor.

Enjoy a whimsical teatime in an idyllic storybook setting adorned with sparkling chandeliers and fanciful icons. The Royal Tea Hostess and Royal Pastry Chef are pleased to make your acquaintance and regale you with stories, dance, sing and encourage you to join in the fun. Feel like royalty—and delight in a very special meet-and-greet with some favorite Disney princesses!

A Regal Feast
The fanciful menu includes a selection of herbal teas and 2 delicious courses—one sweet and one savory.

For Guests with dietary restrictions, this unique dining event can accommodate most dietary needs. Advance notice may be required. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking. Learn more about how we can help accommodate special dietary needs.

This is a specially priced experience, available for an additional fee:

• Children: $210
  • Adults: $69

It's a fantasy-come-true for little ones! Bestow the little princess or prince in your life—ages 3 to 12—with a tea party starring Disney Characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter