Royal Court or Bibiddi Bobiddi Boutique

jacknsally19

DIS Veteran
Hi fellow cruisers - I am taking my 4 yr old on the Fantasy at the end of February. In an effort to not go crazy, I would like to chose either taking my daughter to Royal Court or the Boutique. I could ask my little one but she doesn't have the best decision making skills - e.g. she would change her mind constantly! I was wondering if any one had experience with both and would recommend one over the other. THANKS!

I think you are talking about the Royal Court Tea Party, not the Royal Court restaurant. I have no thoughts on the manner as I have done neither. But one is an elaborate character meet and greet, the other is a dress up make over experience. I hope you get the answers you need.

We did both on our last cruise in April. The royal tea party is a lot of fun, small and intimate. The girls receive a doll and a jewelry box with a bracelet and necklace. There are finger sandwiches served with some dessert and juice to mimic the tea. For us, though, the BBB experience was better because my girls love to play dress up-they wear their costumes daily at home - and they enjoyed the pampering experience. They wore their costumes the entire day on the ship (even in the kids club) and then since we hit the parks afterwards, they wore them again one day.

Thanks Berard Fam! This is exactly what I am looking for.... Just curious - are you glad you did both ? Or do you wish you chose one?

My 4-year-old daughter did both on our cruise last year. I'm glad we had both experiences, but if I had to choose one I would choose BBB. My daughter loved the pampering and dress-up experience. Plus, it was less expensive. We are going on the Fantasy again next month, and I only have her signed up for the BBB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter