• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Royal carriage swap-#1 STROLLER-MISSING-FOUND-MISSING AGAIN

What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?

• Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection

• The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade

• A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries

• Mommy hook

• Tire Pump and gauge

• Double Rain Cover

• Instruction booklet

• Fix-a-flate for tires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to hear from this DIS'ers soon.

Jerseygirlinsi--last activity 5/31/09-ticker says next vacation is in 9 months and 3 days....post count 250

ALSO:

natnelliesmom is due for her baby any time now. GOOD LUCK!

:wave2: hi ladies, just catching up on the boards, we have been in Perdido at the beach for the past few days enjoying the kids before school starts next week. We had a great time, but not as fun as Disney in 47 days :yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay:

I see i am not alone in the vacation snob department :rotfl2: I just dont go on vacation to cook, wash, etc. i want to be pampered or just plained spoiled by Disney Magic! :laughing:

urgoinagain- replied to your PM.

Thank goodness you found your ADR sheet.:eek: I would have been suicidal!!:rotfl:
There is no way I could piece together the 16 ADR's I have made!!!!!
Will see you in 24 days:thumbsup2

Just Paid in Full. :banana:
I was wondering if anyone has T-Mobile and knows if we get coverage down there?

Sonnesolsun-I got chills reading your story! How awesome! You're kids look like they were in seventh heaven! VERY JEALOUS!

Not to change the subject, but in response to a post from parkers*momma,
my worst experience at WDW happened last year. We arrived to POP around 4:30pm. We were told our luggage would be about 2 hours behind us. No biggie, we decided to head to DTD for some dinner. We got back to our room around 9:30, no luggage. 10:30, no luggage. We call to the front desk, they are having some "difficulties" with the luggage. I have a DD 2 1/2, barely potty trained, waiting for the pull-ups in the suitcase, because we already used the extras I kept with me. Midnight still no luggage. Daughter is asleep naked in bed because the pull-up she had on was soaked. Finally, 2am, a loud booming knock on our door, our luggage has arrived. Granted it could have been worse, it could have been lost. We still had a very enjoyable time.

Also, it is the anniversary time all around! I just celebrated #6 with my DH.

Hi.
Id love to join a stroller swap, for the week of 8/14

Is it possible to share a swap ? We dont really need it every single day.
we may only go to parks on 4 days.

Thanks for any info =)

(I hope it's ok that I repost this on another double stroller swap thread, if it's against the rules, I apologize in advance and will remove it promptly. Im just limited on time to read the rules page , with 3 little ones, and this last minute trip ! =)

thanks again !

Hi.
Id love to join a stroller swap, for the week of 8/14

Is it possible to share a swap ? We dont really need it every single day.
we may only go to parks on 4 days.

Thanks for any info =)

(I hope it's ok that I repost this on another double stroller swap thread, if it's against the rules, I apologize in advance and will remove it promptly. Im just limited on time to read the rules page , with 3 little ones, and this last minute trip ! =)

thanks again !

As of 4/21/09, We do ask that you have been a member of DISBOARDS for at least 6 months and have 75 post to plus staying ONSITE to participate in our swap.. Just as you don't know us, we don't know you. Sadly, this decision was made due to the recent issues caused by people joining DISBOARDS just for a "free" stroller. We aren't trying to be unfriendly towards new DIS'ers, we are just looking out for the best welfare of our strollers. After reading and agreeing to the rules and responsibilities below and you would like to still join,

Unfortunately the RC stroller swap is unable to meet your needs. Good luck with your search.
Hope that you have a Magical trip to the "World" with your family!!

Jenok0426-looking forward to meeting you on the 27th in the evening at the Poly:thumbsup2

Urgoinagain-looking forward to meeting you on the 27th at the CG reception at the CR:thumbsup2

It is getting so close:banana::banana::banana:

I see that Stroller #5 will be sitting for almost 3 weeks in Luggage Services (Oct 25 - Nov 14th). I know it's a long way off and hopefully someone new might be able to join the swap during this time...but if not, will Luggage Services keep the stroller for 3 weeks?

Is there something we'll need to do closer to the date to make sure LS keeps it?

I get to make my ADRs next Sunday so this trip is starting to become real now!!:cool1:

Thanks for the reply =)

someone else had replied (I posted this on another swap too)
and they said swaps had ended back in june ?

I did find a great stroller to buy in orland for $15 and will sell it right before we leave.

thanks again, hopefully next time we come, I will join a swap. =)

Just wanted to share with everyone...I got the BBB ressie for the 3 girls at MK!!!! I'm so psyched. And, because we booked our package thru AAA, we get to do a storytime visit with one of the characters.

Okay, that's it.. got it off my chest.

After sending instep photos and receipt of the stroller this was their response:

Thank you for the information. Please reply back with the model number and date made and we will process a return for the unit. We will then arrange a date for FedEx to pick it up and bring it back for inspection so we can replace it under warranty.​

It looks like they want the old stroller back first. Please advise if you want them to pick it up from DW and where it will be.

Thanks,
Debra

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter