Royal carriage swap-#1 STROLLER-MISSING-FOUND-MISSING AGAIN

What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?

• Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection

• The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade

• A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries

• Mommy hook

• Tire Pump and gauge

• Double Rain Cover

• Instruction booklet

• Fix-a-flate for tires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the bar to #4 is in luggage services at pop - that is what the swapper prior to us passed on. however, we searched with luggage services and they couldn't find it, but it must be there somewhere.

I hope I get so lucky as Chef Mickey's is the first night and Donald's breakfast at AK the next morning.

Trying to utilize EMH with spectro and/or Fantasmic and the dining plan seems nerve wrecking this year. Only two days of fantasmic per week:scared1: and it's our 3rd day there.

We have been to Disney 13 times and have yet to do fantasmic...each time we plan on doing it, it gets rained out. Hopefully this year!

But for fun....evil as I can be actually...I'm hoping for LeCelliers on our last night (actually at the 90+10 day) and booking it for 7 ppl. We Always have extra credits left on our last night and LeCelliers is a MAJOR hard one to get at Epcot. Soooooo I'm booking it and going to invite a family of 4 to join us and use our extra credits for their meal. There's always ppl standing and waiting at LeCelliers hoping someone doesn't show up so they can snag the ressie.

Love spreading the magic while at WDW. If everyone would do this (just booking extra for their last day) everyone could have a chance of attending one of the more popular restaurants. Fun plan, huh?

Maddi, that is awesome!!!! We are just hoping to get a table or two tables for 7 at some point at le cellier. Fantasmic is out again for us this year:sad1:. like you we have never seen it and the way our schedule is set up with MNSSHP twice inthe week, my son's birthday and him wanting to be at MK, no park hoppers etc, we will miss it :sad1:

We are interested in a Dbl. swap for October 12-20th. We are staying at Old Key West.
My name is Sarah Kohrs-Monroe. I have PMed the details.
Thanks!
-Sarah

We are interested in a Dbl. swap for October 12-20th. We are staying at Old Key West.
My name is Sarah Kohrs-Monroe. I have PMed the details.
Thanks!
-Sarah

Sarah...Welcome to the swap! I have you in swap #4. Be sure to read Post #1 completely and watch for the monthly PMs. As the time draws near, keep an eye on #3's calendar for changes.

WELCOME!!

Maddi, that is awesome!!!! We are just hoping to get a table or two tables for 7 at some point at le cellier. Fantasmic is out again for us this year:sad1:. like you we have never seen it and the way our schedule is set up with MNSSHP twice inthe week, my son's birthday and him wanting to be at MK, no park hoppers etc, we will miss it :sad1:

Hmmmmm wonder if we could start a PAY IT FORWARD CHAIN within our swap?

Like, the person before you happens to make a ressie for their last day or the day before at one of the hard to get restaurants and invites the person coming in to join them?

I'm calling at 6:45am on 6/17/09 for ressies for the week of 9/15-24. Hoping for Le Celliers on 9/23 and making it for 7 ppl though there is only 3 in our party. I'm also shooting for O'hana on 9/24 around 9ish. If I get them both, I'd be happy to have someone coming in from the swap to join us during the first part of their trip if they can't get ressies to these two at the beginning of their trip.

I'm definitely looking for Chef Mickey's on 9/15 around 7pm, Momma Melrose fantasmic dinner on 9/16 around 5:00-6:00, if this is in someone's plans and they would like to share. :)

Hmmmmm wonder if we could start a PAY IT FORWARD CHAIN within our swap?

Like, the person before you happens to make a ressie for their last day or the day before at one of the hard to get restaurants and invites the person coming in to join them?

I'm calling at 6:45am on 6/17/09 for ressies for the week of 9/15-24. Hoping for Le Celliers on 9/23 and making it for 7 ppl though there is only 3 in our party. I'm also shooting for O'hana on 9/24 around 9ish. If I get them both, I'd be happy to have someone coming in from the swap to join us during the first part of their trip if they can't get ressies to these two at the beginning of their trip.

I'm definitely looking for Chef Mickey's on 9/15 around 7pm, Momma Melrose fantasmic dinner on 9/16 around 5:00-6:00, if this is in someone's plans and they would like to share. :)

I love this idea!!! We are looking for a 9/23 CRT around noon for my son's birthday and a 9/24 Le Cellier for 7 about 530p. We will also be at MK on 9/25 and want a CM's for dinner before the MNSSHP. we will be leaving on 9/26, we also will be at universal at the start of our trip 9/20 but i would be more than happy to try to get a ressie for someone on those days if there is a chance i can help someone out. we wont be dining that day on site and would love to pass on some pixie dust!:wizard:

I love this idea!!! We are looking for a 9/23 CRT around noon for my son's birthday and a 9/24 Le Cellier for 7 about 530p. We will also be at MK on 9/25 and want a CM's for dinner before the MNSSHP. we will be leaving on 9/26, we also will be at universal at the start of our trip 9/20 but i would be more than happy to try to get a ressie for someone on those days if there is a chance i can help someone out. we wont be dining that day on site and would love to pass on some pixie dust!:wizard:

MMMMMMMM I get to make ressies about 5 days before you. This might be work. Since I won't be making any ressies for the 24th...I can try to get Le Celliers for you. It will be my 90+10 so there might be a good chance of it since I'm calling early that morning. I think all you will need to do is give them my name and confirmation # since I won't be there. I sure can try to get that one for you! I might be able to get you CRT too! We aren't making a ressie that day for noon. More like 6pm so I might be able to pull that one off too since it will be my 90+9 day.

WAHOOOO I think this is going to work. I wonder if they check room keys? I know they haven't in the pass so if it is the same, all you need is the last name and confirmation number.

I'll let you know on the 17th if I got them for you:thumbsup2

Hopefully someone will be able to help me for these ones:
9/15 Chef Mickeys at 8pm
9/16 Donald's Safari at 8AM
9/18 Momma Melrose Fantasmic Dinner.

Looks as though it would be renae0118, goff1029, or Jazzi2259. Might have to PM them. :)

So what does everyone think? Could this be the Royal Carriages solution to the ADR Problem?

Thanks for the warm welcome! I will certainly keep my eyes open for new posts here.
BTW- I think this ADR sharing idea is great! If you can get someone traveling a little before you to snag a tough ressie.. that's so awesome!
I can make my Oct. ADRs on July 14th... counting the days. I just HOPE they get the Oct. park hours posted before then. That makes it so frustrating for planning. Not to mention the limited dates for Fantasmic and Spectro!
-Sarah

Picked up RC#5 from POP on Friday. Actually my friend picked it up for me so I can't comment on the exchange except to say that she said it was easy.

The stroller is working great and the rain cover is still with it. The bag is not though.

Maddi, I forgot that there is a spare tire with it too. I had it shipped down when it wasn't turning but it was actually the axle that was bent and not the tire. So the tire is fine. I can't remember if you said one of the other ones were having tire problems but i would be willing to try to get this extra to them if they are still having problems. Just let me know. You have my cell so you can call me as I may or may not be online here.

Re: ADR sharing for CRT

Remember that some ressies require that you give your credit card number in order to secure the ressie...I don't recommend providing your cc# for another family, no matter how well-intentioned...:goodvibes

MMMMMMMM I get to make ressies about 5 days before you. This might be work. Since I won't be making any ressies for the 24th...I can try to get Le Celliers for you. It will be my 90+10 so there might be a good chance of it since I'm calling early that morning. I think all you will need to do is give them my name and confirmation # since I won't be there. I sure can try to get that one for you! I might be able to get you CRT too! We aren't making a ressie that day for noon. More like 6pm so I might be able to pull that one off too since it will be my 90+9 day.

WAHOOOO I think this is going to work. I wonder if they check room keys? I know they haven't in the pass so if it is the same, all you need is the last name and confirmation number.

I'll let you know on the 17th if I got them for you:thumbsup2

Hopefully someone will be able to help me for these ones:
9/15 Chef Mickeys at 8pm
9/16 Donald's Safari at 8AM
9/18 Momma Melrose Fantasmic Dinner.

Looks as though it would be renae0118, goff1029, or Jazzi2259. Might have to PM them. :)

So what does everyone think? Could this be the Royal Carriages solution to the ADR Problem?

I wish i was going a few days earlier or i would try for yours as well!!! thank you so much!!! I know that on the dining board there are exchange threads where you can exchange one ressie for another, i think once they know they cant use the ressie they have someone PM them their name and resort con# and change it into their name via a phone call. but i dont see why it would not work the other way as well, as long as we knew the conf # and name it was under.

so anyone coming in after me i can call on 6/21 and make ressies for 9/19, 9/20, 9/26 at any time and the other days are mostly open for the lunch times as we prefer to TS for dinner mostly. PM or post if you want me to try to reserve something.:woohoo:

Picked up RC#5 from POP on Friday. Actually my friend picked it up for me so I can't comment on the exchange except to say that she said it was easy.

The stroller is working great and the rain cover is still with it. The bag is not though.

Maddi, I forgot that there is a spare tire with it too. I had it shipped down when it wasn't turning but it was actually the axle that was bent and not the tire. So the tire is fine. I can't remember if you said one of the other ones were having tire problems but i would be willing to try to get this extra to them if they are still having problems. Just let me know. You have my cell so you can call me as I may or may not be online here.

:woohoo: Great news on C#5 :woohoo:

OOOhhhh...I love the sharing ADR idea. If my ADR mark had not passed already I would have been more than happy to do that . The only problem with this trip is we are already a party of nine.

I am feeling very lucky about my ADR's. I called first thing on my 90 day mark and was able to get everything that I wanted:banana::banana: It did take the CM a while to do them all and I had her save my ressies half way through for fear of the system crashing;)

Aug 27th-Narcoosee's Dinner
Aug 28th-Aukerhaus Princess Breakfast, Coral Reef Dinner
Aug 29th-Maya Grill Breakfast, Kona Dinner
Aug 30th-Cape Mae Breakfast, Momma Melrose w/Fantasmic Dinner
Aug 31st-Raglan Road Lunch, Hoop De Doo Dinner
Sept 1st- Tuskerhouse Breakfast, Boma Dinner
Sept 2nd- Crystal Palace Breakfast, 1900 Park Fare Dinner
Sept 3rd- Chef Mickey's Breakfast, California Grill Dinner

I also called on my 90 day mark at 6:45am.......I was lucky enough to get everything we wanted!!!!!!!! We are skipping fantasmic this trip. My DD6 :cheer2:and DD4:love: are scared to death of fire works and loud bangs. We will try next time!

Maddi, you needed a 9/18 Momma Melrose Fantasmic Dinner? i can't make them for that date, but i could try for one on 9/20, let me know if you want me to try when my ADR date is up.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I will certainly keep my eyes open for new posts here.
BTW- I think this ADR sharing idea is great! If you can get someone traveling a little before you to snag a tough ressie.. that's so awesome!
I can make my Oct. ADRs on July 14th... counting the days. I just HOPE they get the Oct. park hours posted before then. That makes it so frustrating for planning. Not to mention the limited dates for Fantasmic and Spectro!
-Sarah

If they aren't posted...call DIsney travel. I called them to verify what Disboards had up plus the times of Spectro and fantasmic today. Even though they were posted on the wdw site, Disney travel had them and gave them to me over the phone.:thumbsup2

I notice that starrynyt is currently using RC1 and will be leaving on 6/14. What will happen to the stroller between this day and when my family and I arrive on 6/28?

Can the stroller remain with luggage services for this length of time?

Thanks!

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter