Royal carriage swap-#1 STROLLER-MISSING-FOUND-MISSING AGAIN

What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?

• Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection

• The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade

• A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries

• Mommy hook

• Tire Pump and gauge

• Double Rain Cover

• Instruction booklet

• Fix-a-flate for tires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Mom Poppins!! We'll be there the same time (although only going Nov 14-18th at BLT). Just wanted to say hello.

I have 2 daughters (2 months and 3 yo) and will be wearing our LGMH. Say hi if you spot us!

Have a great trip! We went last November in this same time frame and its a great time to go!

By the way I saw one of the other strollers in late May at Epcot in the little play area set up for the Garden Festival. I don't remember the number but I think it was #1. I stood around for awhile hoping they would come back to the stoller to say hello but after about 15 minutes it was still there. I was hoping to say hello... I wanted to go and yell in the play area anyone here from disboards.. :) but changed my mind.

:)

Have a great trip! We went last November in this same time frame and its a great time to go!

Great! I was wondering about this week since F&W is done, Osborne LIghts aren't open yet, it's after Veteran's Day and before Thanksgiving...I'm hoping crowds will be light.

I'm also hoping that there will be a Soft Opening of Space Mountain!

The crowds were the lightest we have ever seen last November. That is why we picked the same week again. :) It was very chilly so that may have had something to do with it, keeping the locals away. We won't be going back again the end of May, at least I say that now. We had a good trip but it was hot and crowded. I usually can deal with one or the other but I don't like dealing with both.

The crowds were the lightest we have ever seen last November. That is why we picked the same week again. :) It was very chilly so that may have had something to do with it, keeping the locals away. We won't be going back again the end of May, at least I say that now. We had a good trip but it was hot and crowded. I usually can deal with one or the other but I don't like dealing with both.

Ah -- thanks for the info on the weather. We went one time in December and daytimes were pleasant in pants and short sleeves but nighttimes were cool ...one night we were even in hat, scarves, gloves, winter coats. We couldnt' believe the change in just a few hours.

So do you even bother bringing swim stuff for november? Maybe we'll just throw in one swim suit, JIC.

Leaving in just a few hours. I got the info from Amandam so all is well. I will try to report back if I have internet.

Maddi you are the bestest!!! You deserve a medal. Thanks for all your work and dedication. I know it hasn't been easy.

I know there are others too who deserve a thank you. Some have been answering newbies questions and some have really taken the initiative in communicating with people. Please know that we appreciate you too.

Ah -- thanks for the info on the weather. We went one time in December and daytimes were pleasant in pants and short sleeves but nighttimes were cool ...one night we were even in hat, scarves, gloves, winter coats. We couldnt' believe the change in just a few hours.

So do you even bother bringing swim stuff for november? Maybe we'll just throw in one swim suit, JIC.

Yes we still bring the swim suits. Since you have been in December you know how the weather can swing that time of year. The week before we were there in November it was great and in the 70's. Our week one days high was 50! We wore hats, scarfs and coats most of the week. I am actually hoping for a 60 to 70's week but we will see!

Sorry for causing a little confusion, but the bar on #2 has been missing for a while, it is the bar on#4 that is newly missing. My bad.

The weather last week was great, hot, but great. It didnt rain at all until the last day when there was a misting most of the afternoon but we swam in it anyway.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN DONATING THE FRONT BAR FOR #2 and #4? If you are, the information for each stroller is in the swap calendar. These are really needed for the safety of infants and toddlers. If you are traveling with one, might you be interested in donating a front cross bar?

I have a quick question for anyone who might know....

The swapper before me for RC #2 is staying Off Disney Property. I am staying at POP. She was going to leave it at the home base.....I think it is ASM if I can remember correctly. She was not sure if she could leave it for me at POP instead. I am also not positive. Could someone help us out with the info?

Thanks!

I have a quick question for anyone who might know....

The swapper before me for RC #2 is staying Off Disney Property. I am staying at POP. She was going to leave it at the home base.....I think it is ASM if I can remember correctly. She was not sure if she could leave it for me at POP instead. I am also not positive. Could someone help us out with the info?

Thanks!

I had Pm'd mickeymom24 a couple of days ago and told her she could simply take the stroller to POP CENTURY for you. That way the stroller will be there when you get there. Just ask her to Please leave it at POP and get a claim ticket number then call you with that number so you would have it incase you needed it.

HTH :)

September hours are up.

YUCKY hours but at least they are up.

Fantasmic only twice a week...:confused3 Friday and Sunday:scared1:

The hours are totally different than last year. I have to refigure everything now!

For some reason my computer or the wdw website will only load MK and Epcot hours for September. Anyone else having this problem?

Hey Swappers!

Princesses&Pirates -- thanks for the great updates and your effort in maintaining the RCs!

Hope you are all having wonderful weekend - especially those who are actually at WDW now! Can't get better than that!

I was at the zoo with a neighbor on Thurs. I saw an Instep double stroller just like the RC. I was so excited. I pointed it out to her and told her that it was the same as the stroller swap that I was in for our Disney trip (in February). For some reason, she just wasn't as excited about it as I was. Hmmmmmm....

OK. I officially need therapy :lmao:

hahahaha Some ppl just don't understand do they?

I'm really getting worried about all the hype with the new ADR 90 day mark. Is anyone else having problems getting the ADR's they want at the beginning of their trips?

hahahaha Some ppl just don't understand do they?

I'm really getting worried about all the hype with the new ADR 90 day mark. Is anyone else having problems getting the ADR's they want at the beginning of their trips?

I'm still at 180-ish days so I haven't tried yet.

I do wish Disney would at least publish their schedule prior to 90 days to give us time to figure out our ADRs.

Let us know how you make out.

I booked ADRs for our trip this July and August. This is our first trip so this was my first experience with them. We got everything we wanted when we wanted it. I had no problems at all, but we are going before the free DDP offer.

I hope I get so lucky as Chef Mickey's is the first night and Donald's breakfast at AK the next morning.

Trying to utilize EMH with spectro and/or Fantasmic and the dining plan seems nerve wrecking this year. Only two days of fantasmic per week:scared1: and it's our 3rd day there.

We have been to Disney 13 times and have yet to do fantasmic...each time we plan on doing it, it gets rained out. Hopefully this year!

But for fun....evil as I can be actually...I'm hoping for LeCelliers on our last night (actually at the 90+10 day) and booking it for 7 ppl. We Always have extra credits left on our last night and LeCelliers is a MAJOR hard one to get at Epcot. Soooooo I'm booking it and going to invite a family of 4 to join us and use our extra credits for their meal. There's always ppl standing and waiting at LeCelliers hoping someone doesn't show up so they can snag the ressie.

Love spreading the magic while at WDW. If everyone would do this (just booking extra for their last day) everyone could have a chance of attending one of the more popular restaurants. Fun plan, huh?

that is awesome!! we had so many kind things done for us while at disney, it is just so appreciated.
our stroller worked great - not really too much hassle getting on and off buses even.
hope luggage services got it to the next swapper without issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter