Royal carriage swap-#1 STROLLER-MISSING-FOUND-MISSING AGAIN

What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?

• Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection

• The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade

• A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries

• Mommy hook

• Tire Pump and gauge

• Double Rain Cover

• Instruction booklet

• Fix-a-flate for tires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing...at least all the swappers know that if a stroller isn't where it is suppose to be...We are on top of it and doing everything we can to locate it.

:)

I have to say, Parkers*Momma knows the ropes more than anyone!!!! You are in good hands in the RC swap. Thanks Parkers*Momma!!!!

Oh, poor Mrsreneau! Great job tracking down the stroller Maddi, thanks! Was the Graco they delivered at least a double?

I sent a pm about requesting a date for the stroller swap #4 (the last week of May)

Thanks so much! What a well-organized system :thumbsup2

Glad RC3 was found again:rotfl: It sure likes to keep everyone on their toes!!!

Now does RC1 still have a tag with all of Parkersmom info? If not I can make a new laminated one and hopefully keep it attached.

Any news too on RC1? How is it holding up?

Tomorrow I get to do the single digit dance:cool1:

I am going to have stroller 3 and 4 in less than 2 weeks. I can put some kind of luggage tag on them if that would be helpful. I would just need to know what info to put on them.

Sorry I have not been around all day had a board meeting!
I called my resort and IT IS THERE with my name on it.:banana:
I will be there on Wednesday to get it.

Arrived safely and had a very fun filled first day. I want to thank Parkers momma for all of her hard work. She was kind enough to squeeze me in and I understand, mistakes happen. I just hope msreneau is feeling better - what a bummer!

Well, the Graco stroller they delivered (which, as it turns out, had just been sitting unclaimed) was as not as dirty as they made it sound, but a little worn. It is an older side by side double umbrella. We may end up renting at the parks since the WDW strollers are easier to maneuver. Even though we did not get RC #3 we're not really any worse off. I had cancelled my off site stroller rental 6 days out because I was worried about theft and was thinking that we would be renting from WDW every day. The fact that got into the swap at the last minute was a bonus.

In any event, thanks again to nelep and Parkers momma. How they do all this work by phone out of the kindness of their own hearts is truly amazing.

That is so unreal. When I had Jen (manager of value LS)..I even asked her if it was a tri-wheeled stroller and she said yes it was.

Umbrella strollers don't come tri-wheeled from what I know of.....

Deva, I'm truly sorry this didn't work out as planned. While you are there, before renting one....stop at LS at your resort....and ask them if they have a stroller you can use. Sometimes outgoing guest will leave theirs for incoming guest.

Hopefully they will so you won't have to spend that extra $$. Crossing my fingers it works out so you don't have to rent a stroller.

Definitely 4 wheels, so they can't count or read!:rotfl2:

No worries here - even if we have to rent. We're at Disney!

Hello!!! I am looking to join this wonderful list....Parker's momma I will pm you and hopefully it will work out!!!!

Just checking in and wondering how RC 1 is holding up... :goodvibes

Counting down too!:cool1:

Also wondering about #1??

Hopefully previous RC1 swappers will check in.

We ask that if swappers have any problems AT ALL (even something minor)with the strollers that they report back to Parkers*Momma ASAP (while at DW if possible). We haven't heard anything.... so, the way I see it, no news is GOOD news!!!!

Keep on swapping!

Is Parkers Momma's info with the stroller just in case we need to get in touch? I will be at BWV and I am not sure if they have a computer for guests. anyone know? Thanks!:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter