• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Royal carriage swap-#1 STROLLER-MISSING-FOUND-MISSING AGAIN

What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?

• Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection

• The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade

• A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries

• Mommy hook

• Tire Pump and gauge

• Double Rain Cover

• Instruction booklet

• Fix-a-flate for tires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi parkers*momma:

I just found this site and thanks for the wonderful idea of stroller swaps. We will be at Disney World from Feb 10 to 17. I have a 6-yr girl & a 2-yr boy. Do you have any strollers available for my time? If so, what do I need to do to book it?

Really appreciated.

Got you in swap #3. Sent you a PM.

It looked like all of the swaps were full for when we will be at Disney. If something changes we arrive on April 29th and leave May 7th. I can do the 30-6th too if that ends up working. I have a 2 year old and 4 year old. We are staying at the BC.

It looks like a wonderful idea! We are new to the board and just found the thread.

Just let me know if you end up with a cancellation. We would definately be interested!

Thanks!

:thumbsup2 have you as a back-up!

I would love to join the swap..we are going to be at the Pop from september 18th-23nd. I have trouble knowing which swap to join.. I thought I saw the same name down for that time frame for all the stroller swaps.. If you could please let me know I would appreciate it..
Thanks

Is stroller #1 still in good shape? We are signed up to use it Feb 2-6

From recent reports, Stroller 1 doesn't have any major problems. As soon as emh1129 gets back, I'll Pm her to how it is holding up. I think the last report...not to long ago...was it was fine except a small amount of the foam on the handle is missing. But as soon as she gets back, Hopefully she will share a lil more with us.

I would love to join the swap..we are going to be at the Pop from september 18th-23nd. I have trouble knowing which swap to join.. I thought I saw the same name down for that time frame for all the stroller swaps.. If you could please let me know I would appreciate it..
Thanks

Right now we don't have any openings for those dates BUT I can put you as a back-up in post #7.

I would love to join the swap too but there are no strollers available March 21-27 - can you put me on the back up list please?

I'll be swapping RC1 in a few days and I spoke with emh1129 the other day to confirm details....she said it's in good shape:thumbsup2 !!!! (Thanks for the call!). I'll probably be adding a rain cover because I don't want to risk getting the kids or their bums wet and it's supposed to be chilly in the evenings. I'll let you all know if I do find a rain cover and leave it- I waited too long to be able to order one online, but I'm hoping to find one before we leave.

Parkers momma- apparently I deleted your pms/emails.....emh1129 said that the old info is still written on the stroller....if you pm me your info, I'll be happy to write it on the tag when I get it. I will have internet access while there next week (staying offsite), so feel free to pm me or post questions!

Christine

Yep...I'll get you in a swap tonight! Please PM me your information asap :)

This is great. I will PM you my information as soon as I reach 10 quote count. Do you have a paypal account by the way? I could send in my payment earlier that way.

Just wanted to let you know that I sent re- payment yesterday!!

I'll be swapping RC1 in a few days and I spoke with emh1129 the other day to confirm details....she said it's in good shape:thumbsup2 !!!! (Thanks for the call!). I'll probably be adding a rain cover because I don't want to risk getting the kids or their bums wet and it's supposed to be chilly in the evenings. I'll let you all know if I do find a rain cover and leave it- I waited too long to be able to order one online, but I'm hoping to find one before we leave.

Parkers momma- apparently I deleted your pms/emails.....emh1129 said that the old info is still written on the stroller....if you pm me your info, I'll be happy to write it on the tag when I get it. I will have internet access while there next week (staying offsite), so feel free to pm me or post questions!

Christine

You'll have to give us a live trip report when you are there:cool1:

I would love to join the swap too but there are no strollers available March 21-27 - can you put me on the back up list please?

I would/could but I know for a fact that this week won't be available. Boy that is a HOT week to go to WDW.

OK...everything is updated and all PM's are answered. :)

Now for the DOH moment of the day.

The great Post Office Monster(he visits our post office OFTEN) must have ate the transfers that MELXTHREE was so wonderful in making for the new swap. I knew I needed to get the stroller out to UPS today so it would reach BOWBIEJUKE on the day they arrive. Disney's Distribution center can be slow and I haven't a clue how it is since the new company took over. I'm just hoping 10 days is plenty of time.

Anyway, my darling DH was headed into town in the middle of this crazy snowstorm we are having, so I rushed to get all the info painted on the stroller. I finished and was packing it back into the box when I happened to look down at the stroller canopy as I was putting it in the box. What did I see???

Royal Carrige #3

Nope folks it isn't a typo...it's an honest to goodness mistake. At least with a typo I can blame my fingers or the PC but in real life? It's called a Screw up

Soooooo, to all the future #3 swappers, I apologize. Hopefully soon we will have the funds to purchase the storage bag and the extra shade so you can hide it and not be embarrassed by my blunder.

Maddi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter