• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Royal Carriage Stroller Swap Part 2--closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
But on a better note. I PM'd a fellow DIS'er who just happens to live with 5 miles of WDW and her SO works at WDW. She has most graciously agreed to pick up the strollers that will be there over the 24 hour mark...YEA! HATS OFF TO SANDRA9810!

THANK YOU SANDRA!!!!! So with that, we should be OK until the end of the year!!!

Thank you, Sandra!!! :thumbsup2 :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :littleangel: :littleangel: :littleangel:

Laural

But on a better note. I PM'd a fellow DIS'er who just happens to live with 5 miles of WDW and her SO works at WDW. She has most graciously agreed to pick up the strollers that will be there over the 24 hour mark...YEA! HATS OFF TO SANDRA9810!

THANK YOU SANDRA!!!!! So with that, we should be OK until the end of the year!!!

Wow -- Sandra and her SO are princess: Thanks!!

Glad to know it wasn't just me. I will be trying again tomorrow and will post an update once I get an answer.

Oh no!!! What is going on??? Someone fill me in please. I tried everything in my power to make this "CRAZINESS" BCV make sense and something sounds off.

This was posted on our Christmas tree Swap Thread ~ This call was not made by me but the person who posted this comment. :)

"I contacted DVC Management and the Bell Services Managers at OKW, AKV, BWV, and BLT.

Disney and the DVC does not have a published policy on swaps and/or cleaning out the storage area after 24 hours. Storing a tree should not be a problem, but it should be discussed with Bell Services and approved on a case by case basis and it is subject to change depending on the volume of other luggage being stored.

When asked about the delivery/handling fee at BLT, BWV, and BCV, I was told that there should not be a fee, but they can see how it could happen. If a fee is assessed, I was told that we should discuss it with a manager.

To summarize: it sounds like the swap is on, but each resort is free to make their own rules and Disney could stop it at any time."

Oh no!!! What is going on??? Someone fill me in please. I tried everything in my power to make this "CRAZINESS" BCV make sense and something sounds off.

No one is answering the phones down there (even Ken)- they just ring and ring. I gave up trying this weekend. Will try tomorrow.

This was posted on our Christmas tree Swap Thread ~ This call was not made by me but the person who posted this comment. :)

"I contacted DVC Management and the Bell Services Managers at OKW, AKV, BWV, and BLT.

Disney and the DVC does not have a published policy on swaps and/or cleaning out the storage area after 24 hours. Storing a tree should not be a problem, but it should be discussed with Bell Services and approved on a case by case basis and it is subject to change depending on the volume of other luggage being stored.

When asked about the delivery/handling fee at BLT, BWV, and BCV, I was told that there should not be a fee, but they can see how it could happen. If a fee is assessed, I was told that we should discuss it with a manager.

To summarize: it sounds like the swap is on, but each resort is free to make their own rules and Disney could stop it at any time."

OK, thanks for the info. Sounds like swaps are still on but Disney is reserving the right to stop them, whenever they want.

Im trying to get in touch with Beaver because she/they are the swappers who will have the stroller before its my turn, can anyone point me in their direction? Thx.

:thumbsup2

She was online today around 4ish. Try PMing her with urgent in the subject line and click the lil box at the bottom (reciept) so you will know she got your pm. :)

Thanks for the updates on the new rules. That is kinda scarey because it could depend on a cast members mood...KWIM? But hopefully we will be fine :). It would be nice to get through but something must be up with the phones. Maybe another new policy?

Also....DRUMMMM ROLLLLL

Sorry I haven't been around much the past few days.....NEW GRAND DAUGHTER Arrived on 10/7/09.:banana:

So this brings the total to 4 girls and 4 boys!

Christmas sure is going to be fun in 2010! 3 new babies this year!!

Bootsie called tonight to congrats his BF/Brother and guess what?!?!

He has a leave from 11/26-12/14...:banana:

Imma thinking a late Thanksgiving and an Early Christmas at our house this year!

Thanks for the updates on the new rules. That is kinda scarey because it could depend on a cast members mood...KWIM? But hopefully we will be fine :). It would be nice to get through but something must be up with the phones. Maybe another new policy?

Also....DRUMMMM ROLLLLL

Sorry I haven't been around much the past few days.....NEW GRAND DAUGHTER Arrived on 10/7/09.:banana:

So this brings the total to 4 girls and 4 boys!

Christmas sure is going to be fun in 2010! 3 new babies this year!!

Bootsie called tonight to congrats his BF/Brother and guess what?!?!

He has a leave from 11/26-12/14...:banana:

Imma thinking a late Thanksgiving and an Early Christmas at our house this year!

CONGRATS on the new grand:cool1:baby!!!

Hello, sorry if this is explained somewhere I missed, but are any of the stroller swaps continuing past the start of December? We have a trip booked to ASMu and BCV from Dec 13 - 21, and there is a chance that I will have to stay home and send my wife and kids without me (I sure hope not...darn work...), so I am looking for a stroller swap particularly if she has two kids and no me...I see swap #5 is at All Stars until the 11th, but am wondering what happens after that?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Im trying to get in touch with Beaver because she/they are the swappers who will have the stroller before its my turn, can anyone point me in their direction? Thx.

:thumbsup2

Evidently, we are sending messages to the wrong names. I was messaging "MouseaMaddi"; and you left out the "s". :lmao: I'll PM you again, and remember the "k".

... I'm waiting on a reply from Sandra about the stroller between you and LauralF22. I'm hoping she will be able to pick it up at your resort so you won't have to take it anywhere. Hopefully she can meet your sister in person. :)

Hi Maddi,

Any word on this? I'm just wondering how we are supposed to coordinate. Should I be PM-ing Sandra directly?

Oh, and more importantly, Congratulations on the new grandbaby!

Laural

Sorry it took me so long to get on here! The days since we got back have been crazy. Thanks for the use of the stroller. I dropped it off Friday night at ASMo for Gilliansmommy. Carlos from Miami took it in and acted as if there was no such thing as a claim ticket number. But he did put some sort of tag on it with her name & ressie # and he made a note in his computer for me I think just to get me to go away, lol. Anyway, when Gilliansmommy called, I gave her all that info & told her to call if she had any trouble & I haven't heard from her, so I assume she got it okay! The stroller worked fine & the stitching & patch seemed to be holdiing up great. The wrap on the bar could stand to be taped down again, it's starting to pull up at the ends, but I didn't have anything to do that with so I left it alone. Thanks again!

Hello, sorry if this is explained somewhere I missed, but are any of the stroller swaps continuing past the start of December? We have a trip booked to ASMu and BCV from Dec 13 - 21, and there is a chance that I will have to stay home and send my wife and kids without me (I sure hope not...darn work...), so I am looking for a stroller swap particularly if she has two kids and no me...I see swap #5 is at All Stars until the 11th, but am wondering what happens after that?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

I'm sorry, the swaps are closing 12/11/09. Good Luck!

PS...Stinks that your boss thinks work is more important than Disney!

Sorry it took me so long to get on here! The days since we got back have been crazy. Thanks for the use of the stroller. I dropped it off Friday night at ASMo for Gilliansmommy. Carlos from Miami took it in and acted as if there was no such thing as a claim ticket number. But he did put some sort of tag on it with her name & ressie # and he made a note in his computer for me I think just to get me to go away, lol. Anyway, when Gilliansmommy called, I gave her all that info & told her to call if she had any trouble & I haven't heard from her, so I assume she got it okay! The stroller worked fine & the stitching & patch seemed to be holdiing up great. The wrap on the bar could stand to be taped down again, it's starting to pull up at the ends, but I didn't have anything to do that with so I left it alone. Thanks again!

Great to know it is still holding up good! Maybe someone from the swap can bring down more tape to touch up the bar.

I think it is just POP with a problem...and maybe some of the odd resorts. To bad, they have to be like that.

Great to know it is still holding up good! Maybe someone from the swap can bring down more tape to touch up the bar.

I packed some blue tie-dyed looking duct tape. Actually, I think it says Duck Tape on it. Kind of cool, so if either stroller needs a quick patch, I'll have it covered. Just don't ask me to sew.

I PM'd Sandra, so now we wait. I only have three more fridays and I'll be in Disney World! Is it odd that I'm starting to panic? I've had all this time to plan (and DIS), and now I feel like there isn't enough time to get everything done.

Why oh why didn't I print out my tip envelopes earlier? And now that I've packed for the kids, I think I might want to get another large suitcase, so I have extra room for the halloween costumes. What was I thinking???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter