• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Royal Carriage Stroller Swap Part 2--closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAN YOU READ DH'S SHIRT?? I made it for him and he simply loved it. We had so many ppl stop us commenting on it...mostly men!!

100_1497.jpg

Pre-lude to 1900 Parkfare:

Ooops she lost her slipper:
100_1508.jpg

DH's shirt is too darn funny!! Perfect for a guy who isn't over-the-top Disney krazy!

I, love, love, love the idea of your DD losing her slipper on the stairs on the way to 1900 Park Fare. I'm going to steal your idea and do that for our upcoming trip when we eat there.

Parker at MNSSHP...Does anyone know who she is? She is with one of her favorite Characters...
100_1532.jpg

No clue -- I'm anxious to know. My only guess would be one of the wives from the Haunted Mansion that died.

Those pics of an empty Main Street are terrific!

Your DD makes a beautiful princess and I totally love how you were able to use the same outfit for a princess and for a ghost.

I just recieved a PM that Stroller #1--#2 is missing at POP Century. 1luckymonkey dropped it off and a few hours later Tisha_PA went to get it and it was missing.

DO NOT LEAVE ANY STROLLERS AT POP CENTURY!!!!

I just recieved a PM that Stroller #1--#2 is missing at POP Century. 1luckymonkey dropped it off and a few hours later Tisha_PA went to get it and it was missing.

DO NOT LEAVE ANY STROLLERS AT POP CENTURY!!!! I'm sorry for this change in the rules but I am really tired of tracking strollers down. Each and every time one goes missing it is at POP CENTURY!

OK, I have located the missing stroller. Phewwwww!

I'm trying to get hold of the current swapper to let her know it has been found and needs to be picked up.

Trust me...I'm starting to be a REAL HAG to POP. It's so against my nature but I really think they have poor help there.

I called 1luckymonkey to verify she left the stroller at Pop and what name she put on it. Yes, she had everything perfect. But to go to find out, when I left the stroller for her on the 17th...she had to return a couple of times to find it as POP couldn't find it for her. OMG! I leave it and in a few hours they can't find it???

PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE Don't leave any strollers at POP Century. I'm tired of calling them, my phone bill is outrageous---I actually have their number on speed dial--how sad is that?!?!?!

DH's shirt is too darn funny!! Perfect for a guy who isn't over-the-top Disney krazy!

I, love, love, love the idea of your DD losing her slipper on the stairs on the way to 1900 Park Fare. I'm going to steal your idea and do that for our upcoming trip when we eat there.

No clue -- I'm anxious to know. My only guess would be one of the wives from the Haunted Mansion that died.

Those pics of an empty Main Street are terrific!

Your DD makes a beautiful princess and I totally love how you were able to use the same outfit for a princess and for a ghost.

:rotfl::rotfl: CORRECT--She is Constance-The Haunted Manion's Bride! My Darlin' Deva still hates boys so what a perfect Halloween outfit for her!

DO NOT LEAVE ANY STROLLERS AT POP CENTURY!!!! I'm sorry for this change in the rules but I am really tired of tracking strollers down. Each and every time one goes missing it is at POP CENTURY!

Well, I think Tisha_PA has already planned to leave it there for me because I will not arrive before she leaves, but I will sure try to rush to POP Saturday morning before she drops it off!

If they come back empty handed and say it isn't there...be firm...Mommy voice firm and ask them to look again.

If they come back a second time without it...be super mommy firm, explain sternly that it has indeed been left there a mere 24 hours prior to your arrival and send them right back in to look for it. Tell them it is a HUGE...MAMMOTH..BLUE INSTEP DOUBLE STROLLER.

If they come back a third time, in that super duper firm mommy voice, tell they you will be glad to look for it yourself and walk towards the door with an unhappy mommy face on. Trust me, they will gladly let you back there!

If they won't let you... lay on the ground and start kicking your legs and flapping your arms and say you want your stroller! I bet they will find it then.

:rotfl:Ok...you really don't have to do the last step but be very firm if they say it isn't back there. $20 says it will be back there!

Just a thought -- if you attach a balloon to the stroller, do you think LS would let it stay on? It would last about a week or so and I'm sure the kids would enjoy it. Also, it should make it very easy to spot the stroller in LS...and will be more memorable to them.

(I'm not sure how much balloons cost at Disney...)

you know Maddi, this is rediculous, i cannot believe disney has a resort run their LS section so poorly!!! POP should be ashamed of themselves!!!!!!!!!!

We arrive Oct 21 and are hoping to use the big blue mammoth! LOL
Thanx for alllllllll your efforts,u are a stroller SAINT!!:worship:

Just a thought -- if you attach a balloon to the stroller, do you think LS would let it stay on? It would last about a week or so and I'm sure the kids would enjoy it. Also, it should make it very easy to spot the stroller in LS...and will be more memorable to them.

(I'm not sure how much balloons cost at Disney...)

Great idea! I'm not sure that a balloon would make it without getting popped, but how about a few colorful bandanas - knot (and I mean double knot so it does not come untied) one (or two) to the handle and maybe another to a side bar?

Great idea! I'm not sure that a balloon would make it without getting popped, but how about a few colorful bandanas - knot (and I mean double knot so it does not come untied) one (or two) to the handle and maybe another to a side bar?

i had princess ribbon tied on that sucker and they still couldnt find it!!! i just think they are lazy and dont care to really "LOOK" for it

well who is ready for a few pics... i made them the clickie pics, so click them to see closer up :)

Josie got pulled up for the Lion King

Having too much fun at Yak and Yati

Riding Dumbo with Pappy

Dancing with the charachters at the MNSSHP

Where are all the people?

Birthday call from Mickey

The stepsister and Lady Tremaine

Daddy just had to take a pic with Jasmine

Again, where are the crowds?!?!?

Me and the Kiddos

Main Street

Minnie

Pappy and the kiddos

LOVE this one

Abo and Genie

Dh trying the Beverly

thats all for now, but i have tons more!! hope you all enjoy :cloud9:

Love your pics!! It was soooo empty!!

Oh, I'm so glad you posted Abu!! I'm working on my DD4's permanent autograph book and just started doing Aladdin, Jasmine and Genie...I didn't even realize that Abu does meet and greet, too!!

OT -- Disney Carpet/Rugs

Anyone see the new Disney Carpets and Area Rugs? I just went to check them out today. We are looking at getting the Pixie Purple in Tink's Flight. It actually has a HT - Hidden Tinkerbell on it. It's done so well that if we didn't tell anyone, they probably wouldn't ever see it.

Also, if you stop by your carpet store that sells the Disney carpet, they are giving away a free Disney item to all the kids. My DD4 got an adorable Tinkerbell baseball cap and my DD 6mo got a small Tigger stuffed animal just for looking at the carpet.:thumbsup2

Maddi-sorry the swaps are such a pain in the butt! Damn POP should be catching on!!:confused3
I had a flawless time with the Tinkerbelle swap in July and hope this swap goes as well.I am confirming dates Oct 20-26 at Pop movies.i will PM you now.Thanks again!Lisa

If they come back empty handed and say it isn't there...be firm...Mommy voice firm and ask them to look again.

If they come back a second time without it...be super mommy firm, explain sternly that it has indeed been left there a mere 24 hours prior to your arrival and send them right back in to look for it. Tell them it is a HUGE...MAMMOTH..BLUE INSTEP DOUBLE STROLLER.

If they come back a third time, in that super duper firm mommy voice, tell they you will be glad to look for it yourself and walk towards the door with an unhappy mommy face on. Trust me, they will gladly let you back there!

If they won't let you... lay on the ground and start kicking your legs and flapping your arms and say you want your stroller! I bet they will find it then.

:rotfl:Ok...you really don't have to do the last step but be very firm if they say it isn't back there. $20 says it will be back there!

I'm not really the lay-on-the-ground-kicking-and-screaming type of fit thrower, I'm more of the scream-in-your-face-while-crying fit thrower. :rotfl:

Okay, seriously, I got a free hour long tour of the Polynesian Luggage Services Storage Areas last year & I think you had left it for me then! I would love to tour POP's & will gladly ask. The stroller should only be there for 3 hours at the most, but it looks like POP's already proven that a few hours is all it takes.

I won't have internet access, but if I can't find it, I have several DISsers phone # & I'm sure one of them will gladly let you know! So if you don't hear anything, that means I got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter