• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Row row row your boat! July 28, 2013 on the Dream!

Hey Dis Friends !
I am so sad to say, it looks like we might have to cancel our cruise:sad2:
My mil who is 89 , just found out she has a brain aneurysm and they want to operate as soon as possible.
I feel so bad about not being able to give you my FE gifts. I already had them in my suitcase :sad2:
This will be a very special cruise for many of you 1st timers ! I'll be thinking of you !
Bon Voyage :thumbsup2
Gina

Gina I am so sorry to hear this. I hope everything turns out well. Please let us know how everything goes.

I'm here, I'm here, I here, I'm here!!!!

It's down right chilly here compared to the humid mess we've been having in Mass.

Epcot was crowded but not unbearably so. We have lunch at the Biergarten and it was empty....
Right now DS and DH are napping. DD and I tried to go to the pool but the afternoon rain moved in. I think tonight may be a ride the monorail night and maybe hit MK.

I'm HERE!!

Hooray!
Have you looked at the weather report? Not expecting any hurricanes, are we?
I'm disappointed, our character call didn't work! They called twice and both times it did not respond to us pressing 1. We even tried two different phones. Oh well, at least we didn't tell my son about it, so he didn't know he was missing out.

Hooray!
Have you looked at the weather report? Not expecting any hurricanes, are we?
I'm disappointed, our character call didn't work! They called twice and both times it did not respond to us pressing 1. We even tried two different phones. Oh well, at least we didn't tell my son about it, so he didn't know he was missing out.

Fabulous looking weather forecast! Check this out:

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/weather/disney-dream-14-day-extended-weather-forecast/

Can't wait!!! :cool1:

Why does it say Rain every day and then only give a tiny percent chance of rain?

Glad to see it won't be too hot!

We leave for WDW tomorrow morning. We are very excited and hope to see you all at the meet onboard on Sunday!

Yes, that's kind of weird. :confused3

Because everyday day in he afternoon there is a storm that passes thru. We got on a ride in sprinkles and came out with everything soaking wet and huge puddles.
Storms pass thru rather quickly so its not a biggie.
For heat, it's been hot but not the sticky, soupy humidity Boston has had for mst of July. It's been really nice weather for so far.

24 hours from now.....I WILL BE IN WDW!

BLT Magic Kingdom View....oh and then Sunday!!!!
Yahooooooo

I'm watching the news about Tropical Storm Dorian. It is expected to be in the Bahamas by Tuesday. YIKES!!! What is Disney's policy about things like this? Will they cut the cruise short or cancel it?

Bye bye Dorian. We hardly knew you, thank goodness.

National Hurricane Center states that TS Dorian has dissipated into a tropical wave. No more status updates from them.

We are checked in to the Country Inn at the Cape and trying to get the kids calmed down and to bed, so they are ready for the big day tomorrow.

See y'all soon!!

Good morning all!!!

Here we r at BLT getting ready to head to the Port!
See ya real soon!

Same here at AKL. Had a great time here, but really excited to get on the Dream. See most of you at the District lounge at 3:30.

Kevin

And here I am... Laying in my bed after 12 hours of travel....Feeling so let down.... It's over.
This just blows monkey bits.
The kids already miss Lita, our stateroom hostess, and Wednsdae, Anne Marie and Tracey in the lounge......
Where is my turndown and towel animal and chocolates?
Poo.

I too agree.

I am sorry I never made it to the meet....husband and I were already in the SPA!!!!

But, we did book another cruuse and it is only 506 days away!

After getting off the ship yesterday morning, my kids quickly fell asleep in the car for the 8 hour ride back to Atlanta. We woke them up an hour later, telling them we were at a rest stop for a bathroom break.

It only took them a couple of minutes to realize we were in the TTC parking lot for the Magic Kingdom. It then took them another couple of minutes to realize we were spending the day at MK and not just there for the bathrooms (though the new Tangled-themed area is pretty cool).

We had a great, but exhausting day after a fantastic trip. My DD6 ordered an appetizer at the Palace Restaurant for dinner last night, out of habit. When we checked into the hotel room after Wishes fireworks, however, there were no towel animals or turn down service chocolates.

What a great cruise! We booked for next summer on the Fantasy. Guess I need to add another ticker to my sig.

just wanted to say we had a great trip! Loved our gifts!!! will cruise to Alaska in 2015!!!! Thank You everyone!!!

Great trip for us too!! So many things I had read on the boards made sense once we were on the ship. The very best was the conections made here...enjoyed meeting up in the District and special thinks to Indymousefan (AKA Ruth)! Sam had a great time buddying up with Will. Both of my boys really enjoyed the freedom of the cruise ship!

Last night my DH really wanted to call Rudy the greatest server ever for his dinner recommendation...he had to settle for the Pizza Hut daily deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter