• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Row row row your boat! July 28, 2013 on the Dream!

FE Participants !!

Please post your cabin #'s when you get them !! :thumbsup2
Otherwise you won't receive your gifts !:eek:

Also, please note we have a new FE member...
Morningbelle & dh, no kids, 9111

Hello All!

The FE is located at the following link. Feel free to add and make changes as necessary. Just try to update us if a major change (like party number or room number) occurs. And Everyone remember to check the list right before heading to the ship for the most up to date info. We'll advise of any last minute room changes at the meet and greet at the D Lounge on the first day. I believe it's right before the fire drill.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AvtQq750SSCQdE8teDlYeHRYUWM0VTVMeHE4Zy1VN2c&usp=sharing

I'm going to check the FE list for a final cabin and head count on the 15th. I'm making the majority of my gifts and need plenty of time. However, I have some extra goodies for any late kids so I'll do my best getting to everyone.

(I'm only counting 11 cabins.)

I haven't checked in since last year. Since that time plans have changed a little as it will be just me and my 6 yr old daughter traveling. My DH will just have to hear about everything he missed. I haven't decided if I want to join the FE group as of yet as I'm not that creative and I would most likely have to find something in store. Me and Cailey (my daughter) are so excited!!! It's all we ever talk about. The last day of school is next week so we are both ready for vacation!

I guess I need to make a decision by June 1 - is that today???

Hi Cailey0704! Have you decided to join the FE? If so, please update the info on the spreadsheet and glad to have you!

Hi Cailey0704! Have you decided to join the FE? If so, please update the info on the spreadsheet and glad to have you!

No, we are not going to join. Thanks for asking. I have so much to do and just can't dedicate the time to give something I would be proud to give. I'd love to meet you guys in the D lounge though.

No, we are not going to join. Thanks for asking. I have so much to do and just can't dedicate the time to give something I would be proud to give. I'd love to meet you guys in the D lounge though.

I have a couple of things for Cailey if you want to give me your stateroom. I had misunderstood about you joining the FE, and I hate to not give them to her. Especially since she's celebrating her birthday. :cake:

I don't really have anything exciting to say -- just hello to everyone! :wave2:

Oh...and SIX weeks from TODAY!! (I'm really getting exciting about vacation -- can you tell?) :woohoo:

Hope you all have a great week ahead. :thumbsup2

Kualoa and Disneymom,
Do you have your cabin #'s ?

Hope everyone can make it to the DisMeet !
3:30 , "D" Lounge , Embarkation Day :cool1:

Anyone going to the parks before the cruise ! Which hotel ?

We'll be at Coronado Springs July 25-28. Looking forward to the new Fantasyland. pixiedust: Also having dinner one night at Ragland Road, our favorite restaurant. We plan to go to Fantasmic also...havent done that in several years. Having dinner at the Sci Fi Drive-in.

We will be in Orlando a week before the cruise but trying something differnet, doing all the non-disney, non-Universal stuff we have never done! My boys are super excited about Legoland. We also are planning on Discovery cove and then SW and Aquatica. Has anyone done Discovery Cove? The price is hard to swallow but when I factored in doing a dolphin excursion anywhere it seemed more palatable.

We are headed to PC one day early to spend a day at KSC also. Staying at the Raddison those 2 nights. We are into planning mode- trying to figure out the really important stuff...what will our "name" be for announcing as we board and what is our door magnet design!! -:)

My real name is Patti...I keep forgetting to put that in my post. I don't want to be known among my DIS friends as "pfsedita"!

scrappy- we live in New Territory so we are practically neighbors!

We'll be staying at BLT the 26th through the 28th in a Magic Kingdom view! Not going to any parks because I don't want to leave the room :rotfl:
Cruise documents should be coming in the mail any day now too :cool1:

Ok......
I am looking forward to meeting everyone in D Lounge at 3:30!
My DD(heyitsliana) who posted right before me is our afficianado!
We are driving from BLT to the Port! We have an early port time too.......this time 6 weeks from now......we will be partying the night away aboard the Disney Dream!
When those documents here.........OMG!

Checkng in, everyone to say "Hi" and to let you know..... "My docs came today!!! Check your mail, people!!"

:banana::banana::banana:

Did I hear someone say , DOCUMENTS are in the mail !! :banana:

OK, forgive me, but I'm a little confuse !!:confused3

Nancygua, Narcy...... who is the child in your family, Sofia or Adriana ?
I'm personalizing things for the kids and I need to know :worship:

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but we still need cabin #'s for :

DisneyMom 1022

Kualoa

THANKS !! :thumbsup2

YES! The cruise documents arrived today!! DS is reading it to me while I cook dinner. :rotfl:

Now back to the before and after trip plans....keep that news coming. It's fun to see what everyone's doing. :surfweb:

Our cruise documents came today, too!!!!!

How can I hold my excitement?!
I am in such a Super-cali-fragilistic-expialidocious way!!!!!

We have been off the Grid..... let home on June 7th and wont return until a wee after our Cruise!!!! I am truly excited to meet everyone @ 3:30!!!! This is our first cruise so I am hoping that my husband likes it, so we can take some more. We will be in WDW 7/7 @ OKW , then our kids will go to Space Camp @ KSC 7/14 for the week, and then back to WDW for BLT-- then the cruise!

I was going to craft something... I just got a cricut.... but alas I am not home.... so my apologizes .... ut it will be cut just the same!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter