• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Row of small shops somewhere by disney...HELP

LaffTAF

Earning My Ears
I went to Orlando 10 years ago for school and I cannot remember a thing. But we stayed at a hotel and across the street there were a bunch of souvenier shops...I actually want to spend some money there instead of in Disney...Does anyone know what I am talking about???

Sounds like it might be along Route 192. There are lots of little strip malls with Disney souvenir shops.

can you help me a bit...like I said I have not been there in over 10 years...Where is that by???

192 is one of the major thoroughfares and tehre are dozens, if not hundreds, of hotels along it on both sides. The little row of shops you are describing is repeated ad nauseum up and don the street as well. I don't think anyone can really give you more specific info.
I stayed offsite near Old Town a couple of years ago and there was a strip mall of souvenir shops across the street. Comfort Inn Suites maybe? I don't remember the hotel much aside from the fact that I was glad it was not right next to Old Town and it had a nice pool.
Maybe you can try on the board for off-site accommodations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter