• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Round 2 - Moms Panel

I am having the same problem as Calliebean. After I hit submit, the video line goes blank, and nothing goes through. Any suggestions? :confused3

I am having the same problem as Calliebean. After I hit submit, the video line goes blank, and nothing goes through. Any suggestions? :confused3
Did you click the box that says "I certify that I hold all rights in and to this video and that it does not violate the terms of use." ?

I hope you've worked this out, tndvc! I just submitted my application. I finally had to say "It's as good as it's going to get" and just hit "Submit"!

Good luck!

Sayhello

I haven't got any emails either!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Does everyone get a letter regardless of whether they made it to Round 2? I haven't gotten any email yet.

AMYWDW- this thread is from 2011, not this year. It does not look as if any emails have gone out yet this year.

How embarrassing! I didn't even notice the year. Thanks for pointing that out, Chrissy!

This is my fourth time making Round 2 and I made Round 3 once a couple of years ago. The waiting is hard, but the worst part is getting cut when you're THIS CLOSE! There is a huge thread on the Community board about the Moms Panel process. Lots of DISers have made it to Round 2 and we're anxiously awaiting the time when we can log in and see our new questions!

Got my rejection letter again....

Good luck to everyone who made it to the second round :thumbsup2

Me too. I'm psyched for next year again. Sigh. Applying on a whim? Hmmmmm...maybe too much planning is the problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter