Round 2-January-Last Letter-Sent/Received/Check In..

My letter has been mailed. Also thought I posted but I guess it never showed. Thank you missy for the wonderful note and the journal. I look forward to writing in it daily.

My letter went into the mail yesterday. Hope you are having a nice trip, Nancy. I had a good time in San Francisco---it would have been great except for the sitting through 24 hours of continuing education:rotfl:

Cindy

Check ins for this week is now open.

If you had received your pen pals letter, and your pen has received, and posted of the arrival of your letter to them, please post-COMPLETED, and I will not continue to count you in the weekly check ins.

My letter has been mailed. Also thought I posted but I guess it never showed. Thank you missy for the wonderful note and the journal. I look forward to writing in it daily.

I'm glad you like it! I was worried it hadn't arrived.

Patsy,

I got your letter, the calendar and the stamps. Thank you so much!

You're welcome Amy. That COMPLETES my swap with Aymee, Erin, and Jennifer. :cool1:

Anyone else completed their exchange? If so, please tell me here so that I can remove you from the weekly check ins. That means that the letter you had sent out to your pen pal has been received, and the letter they wrote to you has been received.

Snowed in and checking in. Not completed here yet but hopefully it will arrive there soon.

I received my letter today from Angela. She also sent me some lime green socks, one pair has periwinkle colored polka dots.

Thank you Angela! I enjoyed being your pen pal!!

I got my letter & twist from Dania yesterday. She sent me a great 2 yr planner that I can carry with me everywhere & 2 great pens--a Mickey pen & a Pooh pen! thanks Dania!!!

And that concludes our exchange. It was so nice to get to know you Dania. Thanks again Patsy for thinking of this exchange & running it so well. I'm not doing the next round, hopefully there will be a Round 4 that I can join. :thumbsup2

I got my letter & twist from Dania yesterday. She sent me a great 2 yr planner that I can carry with me everywhere & 2 great pens--a Mickey pen & a Pooh pen! thanks Dania!!!

And that concludes our exchange. It was so nice to get to know you Dania. Thanks again Patsy for thinking of this exchange & running it so well. I'm not doing the next round, hopefully there will be a Round 4 that I can join. :thumbsup2

Thank you for letting me know your swap has finished. :thumbsup2

I have a feeling there will be a round 4, so keep your eyes open for it. I am already excited, and thinking of topics, and twists.

Take care, and hope to see you around in the other exchanges. Thank you for participating.

Thank you very much Shannon for all of my goodies. It was fun being pen pals with you. Keep up the good work with your exercising, and races. Take care.

Did you receive my last letter?

Thank you for letting me know your swap has finished. :thumbsup2

I have a feeling there will be a round 4, so keep your eyes open for it. I am already excited, and thinking of topics, and twists.

Take care, and hope to see you around in the other exchanges. Thank you for participating.

I hope so! and that my life (and my home computer) let me join in!

The postal services says that it expects to deliver today.

I did get your letter and those yummy spicy almonds, they were delicious!!

I received my letter today from Angela. She also sent me some lime green socks, one pair has periwinkle colored polka dots.

Thank you Angela! I enjoyed being your pen pal!!

I enjoyed being your pen pal as well!! Glad everything got there alright and hope you can put those socks to good use. :thumbsup2

So Susan and I have completed our pen pal exchange. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter