Round 2-January-Last Letter-Sent/Received/Check In..

Checking in! Finally have internet access again thanks to DD's computer! Not sure what's wrong with ours, but we haven't had internet access since we got back form WDW! Had a great time in the world, but very crowded and cold!!!! Can't say much for cold though, we have 6" of snow at our house in SC right now!:rotfl: It started snowing late Christmas night and snowed right through yesterday! We made a Mickey Mouse snowman of course! Will try to post pictures soon! Hope everyone had a great holiday!:santa:

Thank you for the check ins. Remember all letters need to be sent out, and reported on by Sunday January 9th. Continue to check in here until your letter that you have sent to your pal is reported of, and you had reported of your January letter. There still a handful of letters needing to be sent out.

Aymee, I had resent the calendar,and January twist to you in todays mail.

I posted this in the December thread...oops!

I got a package in the mail! Erin sent me a fun Mickey notebook! It's red, my favorite color, and has a classic mickey face in 3D on the front. Very cute! Thanks so much, Eric, for being a wonderful penpal, and Thank you Patsy for hosting!

My package to Erin is almost ready to go!

Woohoo, another arrival!!! :cool1:

Edna, if you could just post here once your letter goes out that would be great. :thumbsup2

Check ins are now open for the week.

REMINDER-This Sunday is the send by date, please be sure to post here once your letter has been sent, and received.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter