Round 2-January-Last Letter-Sent/Received/Check In..

checking in for the week! and I have purchased my twist, now I have to write my letter. I should be mailing this week.

Thank you for the check ins.

This is the last letter for everyone to write to their current pen pal. All letters MUST be in the mail, and reported of here by January 9th.

Don't forget to check in for the week.

Your item was delivered at 12:28 pm on December 20, 2010 in GILROY, CA 95020.

My letter is written, twist purchased. I hope to get it in the mail today, but if the lines are long, I'll be mailing after the new year. I'm not in work next week & I won't have a chance to mail it next week. I also will have limited internet time (or none at all) so I won't be checking in next week.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!!!

I have my letter written and fun twist purchased as well...just waiting until after Christmas to mail, because the post offices here are so crazy right now!!

Happy Holidays everyone:santa:

Your item was delivered at 12:28 pm on December 20, 2010 in GILROY, CA 95020.

Yes, it was. :goodvibes I received it Monday night when I got home from work. Forgot to post yesterday---office Christmas lunch etc....:cool1:

Nancy sent me a nice letter, plus a Word Search puzzle book (I :lovestruc these) and some Ghiradelli chocolates with caramel filling :yay:

Thanks so very much. You have been a great pen pal and Happy Holidays.:santa:

Cindy

Mine is on it's way! The PO here has those automated machines, and most people are afraid of them--but they are great, it takes no time to purchase your postage & get the item on it's way. :thumbsup2

Thank you Erin for the cute Peanuts notebook. Yes, I am a fan of Snoopy :goodvibes, and the notebook will come in handy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter